Epilogue

Epilogue

-2014-

"Liam! Where are we going? You have to perform in like 30 minutes! You should be getting dressed or something!"

"I have time. They can't start the show without me."

"Well aren't you cocky." I joked at Liam. He dragged me by the arm away from Perrie and Kylie and started walking the opposite way from the stage.

"It's true. I start off all the songs."

"Good point. But, can you tell me where we are going?!"

"No."

"Li, the last time you wouldn't tell me where we were going I fell onto my ribs, broke/bruised them and got a concussion. I think you should tell me where.."

"We're here." I turned away from Liam and looked in front of me. It was the back of the arena.

"Uh, babe, why are we here?"

"Follow me." He started walking away, taking steps and counting out loud. I did what he said and followed him.

I looked up into the sky, and noticed black clouds forming, and moving towards. "Well, this can't  be good."

"What can't be good?"

"What?"

"You said, "Well, this can't be good."

"Oh, I said that out loud?"

"Annie. Do you realize what you just said?" He said with a huge grin on his face. No matter how old he is, he is still so adorable.

"Uh words.."

"No. We just repeated our first conversationg." I looked at him, stunned. I thought back to that night. Where I lied to Lizzie to make her go inside and see Olly Murs, where I couldn't find my car, and where I first met Liam.

"Oh my god, we did. I can't believe you remember."

"Ans, I remember everything. Every word, every memory, every kiss, every tear, every dance, every laugh. I'm never forgetting any of it. No matter how hard I try, I can never get you off my mind. When the boys and I are on tour, I hate it. Well, not the performing part, but the part where I don't get to wake up next to you every morning. Instead, I wake up Niall. Who, is quite a handsome looking mate, but, he isn't you. Annie, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I slowly got down on one knee. I put my hands to my mouth in shock. The tears started forming, and I  knew what he was going to say next. "Annie Parks, will you marry me?"

The tears started running down my cheeks. "YES! A million times yes!" He stood up and wrapped his arms around me and swung me around. He put me down as we noticed the rain coming down hard. He leaned in a kissed me. It was our first kiss in the rain.

He slid the ring onto my finger, and I admired it. "It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful. I love you Ans."

"I love you too Li."

-2016-

I looked myself in the morning, the tears were running down my cheeks. It had finally happened. Everything I have ever wanted was finally happening.

I ran downstairs to find Liam making his famous french toast breakfast. 

He looked up and sent a worry look my way.

"Liam."

"Ans, what's wrong?"

I hestitated before answering. "I'm pregnant Liam."