Chapter 8

Chapter 8

After the crazy night we had with the boys, Lizzie and I decided it was time to go home. Liam convinced me to just stay the night at the hotel with him considering Lizzie was already passed out in Niall's bed when we got there last night. Niall, being the gentleman, decided to sleep on the pull out couch.

Liam did the same. I got his comfy king size bed, and he got the smelly pull out couch. I felt bad. He convinced me that he was going to be alright. Liam and the rest of the boys had to get up early considering they had to leave for their next tour stop.

Until we walked into the hotel, and fans ambushed Liam..I completely forgot he was a huge pop star. They were all so humble and down to earth. They weren't divas or anything. Just, regular people. I understand now why they always say they were regular boys who you go to school with, cause truthfully they were. They were regular boys. Not to long ago, they were all in high school, had regular lives, barely any followers on twitter. It's scary to think they've made it so far. I was right there, from the beginning. Not wanting them to get big..but I realized it was the boys dream. To make it big in America..so I sucked it up. For them, but honestly, I'm glad they made it big. They deserve it. They deserve every fan they have. And the fans deserve them.

***

"Sorry I had to cancel our date Lizzie. I was really looking forward to it." I heard Niall tell Lizzie in the lobby.

"It's okay Niall. You have a concert tonight! Those fans deserve to have an amazing night, just like how I did last night." Lizzie was so in love with Niall. You can see it in her eyes. Even though she just met Niall, you could tell she really liked him. And you could tell he really liked her.

I turned back around to give them some privacy. They had been hugging all morning, not wanting to let go. It was actually really cute.

I walked up to Zayn, gave him a hug and said thank-you for the amazing night. I did the same with Louis and Harry. I wished them good luck at their concert and they got on the bus.

I then walked up to Niall. Lizzie went to go say bye to the rest of the boys.

"Now, Niall. I know you like Lizzie. Just promise me something?" He stared at me with confusion written in his eyes.

"What's that?"

"Don't hurt her. She gave you her number, text her every minute of every day. You have to promise me you will call her every night and you will skype with her once a week. Promise?"

"I promise." I pulled him into a hug and tried not to cry. Lizzie has had it rough with guys since Ryan, her boyfriend of two years cheated on her. Since then, she has had a guard all the way up..barely letting me through. 

We both pulled away from the hug and I said good bye. Lizzie was done saying goodbye to the rest of the boys, so she walked right back up to Niall and gave him a long romantic hug.

"I'm sorry about tonight." I turned around to see Liam right behind me. He had 'I really don't want to leave' look written in his eyes. His beautiful big brown eyes.

"It's okay Liam. Really. I should probably spend the night with my mom anyways." I hadn't spent a night with my mom in a long time. It was to hard for me to see her like that. Sick, helpless..not wanting to do anything about it.

"Annie, promise me something?" Liam said it so serious. I was worried what it was, he's never that serious.

"Promise you what?"

"You'll wait for me."

"Wait for you, what do you mean?"

We just stood there, not saying a word to each other. I had confusion written all over my face, and he had a serious face.