17

I decided that I'll just write 2 chapter and post them in the same day🤷🏽‍♀️ I have the time anyway.

Q: What state do you live in.
A: CALI BABY!!☺️

Q: Do you think that you'll meet Michael?
A: in my fucked up mind. YES!! OF COURSE!! In my near future I see us having Kids. Some other things. Me getting my spine knocked out of alignment and some more! But then again that's what going on in my messed up mind🤷🏽‍♀️

Anywaysssss😂

XOXO,
RIAH‼️🤪

P.S I have an Imagine Book coming out sooooo be prepare.

Sept. 28th, 2018

Aniyah

August 8th, 2015

When Michael said he wanted to Do right by me. He meant it. He really has changed. We went on a date and it was so romantic.

We was currently watching Friday together laying on the couch. "I gotta go to the bathroom." He said getting up.

Coachella was amazing and he was there on both of the Saturdays I preformed. I even preformed with Beyoncé on one. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to do it next year.

It's one of those August days where it's way over temperature and everybody wants to go out like fools. While others stayed inside sitting next to their air conditioner.

After we got back from my grandpa house. I went to CVS to take a pregnancy test. I'm pregnant.

Yet I was sitting here thinking I wasn't ready to be a mom. I figured out I was pregnant and wanted to abort the child. I didn't.

Instead of aborting the child. I grew closer to her. I know I'm not far along enough to determine the gender but I don't know why I think it's a girl. It's a small pudge on the bottom of my stomach and I just tell Michael I've been eating a lot.

No I haven't told Michael. Does he deserve to know? Of course. 100% but I'm afraid of our relationship felling before it has even been here for more then 5 months.

He came back and just sat back on the couch. I could tell he was tense and out of no where he just asked "When was your last period?". It was very random and I remembered I left my pregnancy tests in the bathroom.

But he had to be snooping to be able to see them. I put them in the bottom cabinet behind where I keep my pads. "Last week why?" I lied. I had to act fast and don't make it noticeable I was lying.

"I was wondering. I thought woman always had cramps on the period and act all mean and shit." He said looking at me. Technically he was right about that when it came to my period.

I would cramp up to the point where I didn't want to get out of bed and I would have MAJOR mood swings. He said it was very aggy to him but he'd always be here and reassured me that he was forever by my side.

I just kept quiet. He seemed a bit tensed and I was confused. Did I do something?

"I'm bout to leave. I see you later." He said kissing my forehead. Now I'm really confused. What happened?

Michael

I'm not mad at the fact that she was pregnant. I'm mad that she didn't tell me and she just lied to my face. How do I know she's pregnant?

"I gotta go to the bathroom" I told her. She nodded her. I went into the bathroom. All I had to do was pee.

My phone had vibrated.

Sterling😒: Bruh did Aniyah tell you yet?

Me: Tell me what?

Sterling😒: She texted Claire, Jodi & Conna a picture of her pregnancy test in there lil group chat. Aniyah is pregnant.

Why didn't she tell me? I was so confused. I went into every cabinet looking for her pregnancy tests. For some reason Steelo be playing games like it's funny.

I was in the bottom cabinet still searching when I found a bag it had 2 pregnancy tests in them. Both positive.

I put them back and went into the living room sitting next to her. "When was your last period?" I asked breaking the silence. I could tell it caught her off guard but she answered to quickly.

"Last weeks. Why?" She answered. It was too quick. Was she really pregnant? Did she abort our baby?

I wanted to tell her that I knew but I know Aniyah if she still was pregnant she would've told me. Or will eventually

Aniyah

A week went by Michael hasn't came over and when I went to his house he always said 'I'm at my mom's house' was he cheating?

Sadly, I didn't want to think that he was so I didn't even accuse or ask. I finally texted. Maybe it was time to tell him. I don't want to fear that he'll leave me. So if he will leave me then I'm going to just tell him now. Plus I starting to show now. I was only 15 weeks so it wasn't showing as much. But it was showing enough.

Me: Can we talk?

Michael💍: yea go head.

Me: stop being an ass. In person.

Michael💍: why? Whatever you gotta say. Just say it here.

Me: ...Who are you talking to like that?

Michael💍: Aniyah. I'm not talking to nobody because I'm texting you.

Me: same difference. Wassup wit you? Why you acting... LIKE AN ASS!

Michael💍: who you yelling at?

Me: I ain't yelling at nobody. Remember we're texting😒.

Michael💍: sAMe diFfEreNce.

Me: fuck it then. You on joke time and I'm trying to tell you something serious. That requires you to be here. IN PERSON!

Michael💍: In pErSOn.... alright I'm coming over now.

I don't know why he thinks it's funny. I'm so serious.

30 minutes went by and he finally came. He knocked and I went downstairs to open the door. He looked irritated and half mad. "If your irritated or angry I'm bout to make this quick so you can leave. Since you obviously don't want me in your presence." I said rolling my eyes.

He just kept his mouth closed and I went to sit at the island. "What do you have to tell me?" He said with an attitude.

"Ok what we not bout to do is have a fucking attitude with me when I didn't do shit. Your the one who don't want to call or check up on me to see if I'm ok or anything for a whole week. You come in here today and angry for what reason? None what's so ever. Then yo-" I stop completely looking at him closely. I got up and looked at his neck.

"Is that an hickey?"

To Be Continued😘.....

Thanks for reading Love Is Precious I hoped you like it😘. And yes😂 this is an Sequel. ILL SEE YALL SEPTEMBER 28,2018 for the arrival of the Imagine book😘.