11

Hello peopleeeee😂👋🏾 alright let's get these questions out the way then y'all can continue to the chapter😂

Q: Why do you put music with each chapter?
A: so y'all can have a better picture of the chapter, who doesn't like music🤷🏾‍♀️ & plus some of the music I use is what Aniyah 'Writes' this chapter she didn't 'write' the song. You'll see what songs she rights so.

Q: why do you only write 1,000 words each chapter?
A: Cause I'm lazy💀 butttttt this lowkey caught my attention. Sooo imma try at least 5,000 words or 4,000 words this chapter. Lowkey gon be 3,000 words😂.

Esperzanda🖤~

Aniyah
After Me and Michael talked we ended up falling asleep. When I woke up he wasn't there but he sent a text to my phone.

Michael♥️: Imma be over there later on. My mama needed me for something about my sister.
Delivered at 9:07am

Ok :Me
Read at 11:42am

I went downstairs & Clifford was standing in the kitchen eating an apple. I rolled my eyes before going to get a bottle of water.

"Why'd did you bring him over here?" He asked. Why the heck does he need to know last time I check this is my dang on house and if he don't like it. Nobody wants or forcing him to stay here. But I wouldn't dare say that.

"Because..." is all I said and continued to walk.

I didn't make it far before he pulled me back and turned me around to face him. "Who are you getting smart with?"

I looked him up and down before using all of my strength to get out of his arms. "Negro ion like you like that sooo don't touch me." I said crossing my arms and going up stairs.

I went into my room and he came busting into my room soon after. Why did I forget to lock the door.

He got in my face "Aniyah watch your fucking mouth!" He said yelling. First of all this negro breath stinks like a mother he needed to brush his teeth 50 times and second of all WHY IS HE YELLING LIKE HE MY FATHER.

"Nobody" I said rolling my eyes and avoiding eye contact. I understand imma adult and all but he truly scares me.

"That's what I thought" he said getting out of my face and left my room slamming the door right behind him.

I got in the shower and when I got out I put on some clothes & make up. I didn't feel like being around him today or getting hit.

I decided that imma go to Marilyn house for a minute since I'm bored. I went down stairs and into my car started it up turning on my radio and See You Again by Tyler the Creator came on.

I pulled out of my drive away and head towards Marilyn's house. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID