10

Yalll I lowkey didn't know what to do for this chapter🤦🏾‍♀️ but I don't like leaving y'all high & dry soooooooo if it's not good. I'm sorry.

Q: Why do you never answer my questions?
A:Y'all I don't pick out the questions😂😂 I'm sorry if that confused you I take a screenshot of my messages & send it to my cousin. She tells me which one & stuff that's how I get to these questions so if your wondering then that what happens.

Q: How old are you?
A: I don't know🤷🏾‍♀️

Anywaysssss let's get to this chapter

~Esperzanda♥️

Michael
I woke up to the of Aniyah singing in the shower. She never really actually sung in front of me. It's like she's scared. I really don't know but she has never sung in front of me.

I got up off the bed & went into the bathroom. I chuckled to myself staring at her she was not only singing but dancing in the shower.

I leaned against the bathroom door frame. She was now getting out of the shower.

I've had feelings for Aniyah for a while. Just things go differently when you actually think about it we have a good thing going between us being friends. She understands me on a different level. I mean I have known her since The Wire.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she was calling my name "MICHAEL" I looked over to her and she was sitting on the counter top "Yea" I responded in a little confusion. Why is she sitting on the counter.

"Can you hand me my makeup bag it's in my duffel bag" she said. Wait woman do they makeup on a counter I thought they just stand up and do they makeup I'm so confused.

I went into the guess room and grabbed her duffel bag.Trying to find her makeup bag. Where did she even get this duffel bag from. Again she confuses me.

I stopped now looking at what was inside of the duffel bag. I grabbed the bag and made my way to the bathroom. "You don't listen for shit. I said make up bag not the whol-" she stopped once I pulled out what was in the bag.

"Aniyah why do you have a gun in your duffel bag?" I asked. She got off the sink counter &  grabbed the gun. She put it on safety before shoving it back into her duffel bag and grabbing her make up bag.

I picked her up and put her on my bed. "Aniyah Hermosa Perry why do you have a gun" I asked now having her full undivided attention. "The same reason everybody else has a gun for protection" she responded. Why does she need a gun for protection if she has 6 Big ass bodyguards.

I let go of her and she sat up on the bed. "Yea yea I know I have bodyguards but they don't stay at your house at night time. I have somethings y'all don't know about me so chill out on the gun thing. I lov- like you & all but my problems are my problems" she explained. What does she mean her problems.

Aniyah
I really don't feel comfortable telling people about my 'Issues' it's like. I don't know it's something I don't really feel like I should tell somebody.

After a while, I was finally dressed and I needed to go home and drop off my lyric book because frankly I LOSE EVERYTHING. I'm mean likeeee EVERYTHING.

I pulled up in my driveway and dropped off my lyrics book going into my kitchen for a donut stick. Until I was interrupted by somebody knocking.