3

Aniyah
"Why he put emphasis on friend" Jodi asked pointing to the post. I rolled my eyes and grabbing my phone , purse and keys. I always ignore this question because WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.

"Aniyah. Y'all. Are. Together" Jodi said clapping at every word.

I just stared her like she was dumb before shaking my hair and continuing to leave out the house

I was tired of this question. Everybody & they mothers always thought we was together. It got so bad one year cause paparazzi caught us walking together and then tmz came asking are we together and then the shade room posted it and then EVERYBODY WANNA DM ME ASKING ME. It was a mess. I ain't have a problem with Michael but he surely wasn't the 'Relationship Type' in his words exactly.

I pushed away the thought and started my car up. Everybody wanted to drive they own car because of different music taste or so they claimed.

Michael: Big Head u up🤔?
Me: Yea I mean it's 12 why wouldn't I be.
Michael: I don't know but Happy Birthday Lil girl
Me: hold up you bout 2 years older then me and now I'm a lil girl yea Watever. Why you put emphasis on friend on your post?
Michael: reasons😏
Me: 😂😂Watever I'm driving imma have to text u later
Michael: where you going?
Me: dang to mind my business😒🤣
Michael: 😂😂👀rd lil girl I'll see you later.
Me: Wym- nvm rd🤨

I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth before Marilyn lead us to some type of store.

Cardi❤️: First Happy Birthday from Offset,Kulture & Me. Second😂 u go with Michael?? I seen that lil 'post'

My phone went off and I looked at it before stopping at a red light.

Me: Thank y'all & no cardi😂 I don't go with Michael he wanted to be simply and post that stupid stuff😂
Cardi: mkay Nini😂 whatever you say I mean not unless y'all fuckbuddys of some sort.
Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️NOO CARDI WERE NOT THAT EITHER😂😂 come on with your freaky self.
Cardi: I mean how you think I got Kulture😂 girl she crying I'll text you later.
Me: ok💓

I closed out my phone and the light was still red. Man L.A be having the longest traffic lights in the damn world.

Rihanna😘:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.JORDAN!!!

I looked at my phone seeing that it had went off but then the light turned green I continued to drive behind Marilyn before we came to the front of the store.

H&M & Next to it was Michael Kors & so on. I found a parking spot before getting out. I don't know how the heck the paparazzi be finding me but they was literally across the street taking pictures. I grabbed my sunglasses and continued to walk. I HATED THEM PEOPLE WITH MY FREAKING HEART.

I walked into the store and we all started looking for outfits for tonight. As we finished shopping I knew that somebody was going to leak where I was at and surely came running TMZ.

I walked out of the store beinging crowded by TMZ & The paparazzi. I kept walking while they asked me "Do you go with Michael B Jordan?" "What's the status of you and Actor Michael B. Jordan" and stuff like that.

Once I got to my car they started to shoo away. That's the worst part of being a celebrity. Marilyn decided to go get something to eat but I stayed in the parking lot before responding to Riri text.

Me: My name is Aniyah Perry😂
Rihanna: Mhmmm I know what it is😏
Me: I don't know what your talking about really😂😶
Rihanna: I said that about Chris Brown and people figured out really fast😒😒 nosey ass fans
Me: think what you want🤷🏾‍♀️ ion go with that man

I turned off my phone before starting up my car. I really didn't go with with Michael but I'm not going to lie. We did have sex Once or Twice & that was all.

He started to fuck this other girl and I just stayed his friend cause truthfully I wasn't ready for a relationship at all. Sometimes I just get to traumatized when I'm in a relationship. It makes me think of my mother's relationship and I honestly didn't wanna think off that relationship or that man and that's Exactly why I left and hasn't visited my mother since. Does it hurt me? YES ALL THE TIME!! I wish I did something differently but I really don't want to go back because I know that they are still together. Yes I understand I'm older but every time I lay eyes on that man I get scared and freeze. I gave my mom my address when she gets the chance to at least run away like I did. But she never came.

As I pulled up in my drive away I seen a car I never seen before and my house door open. First of all who ever is in my fucking house bout to get it WHY IS MY DOOR OPEN THWY LETTING ALL THE BUGS IN AND STUFF. I don't like mosquitoes, moths or now of them flying insects. SECONDLY, why is your car in my drive away just parked anywhere ion know you like that fam.

Me: can you come over ASAP.😥
Michael: what happened?
Me: my house door open and I ain't going in that dang on house
Michael: so you gon make me come over and gon in the house🤦🏾‍♂️ that's a lil messed up but I'm omw.

The person that was in my house came out and seen me right there in my car sitting. I squinted my eyes to get a better look of the person.

I froze.