1

Aniyah was what people like to call "The young Beyoncé" she had an Amazing voice and she is the Triple Threat of the young world. She is a Global Singer, A songwriter, & An Actress.

As much as people thought she went out with Michael all they had was strictly business. Which was them being co-stars nevertheless.

Her and her friends was currently out at an restaurant chilling as they drunk Coffee and had donuts. Aniyah was trying to come up with some new lyrics for her song.

"Niyah what do you have so far" Jodi asked.

She messaged her temples before saying "All I have is the chorus & the pre chorus" She explained showing them her Lyric book.

"Ok sing it and show me what you got" Claire interrupted.

"You make me wanna put my phone down
When we're alone, I wanna zone out
Baby, with you, I ain't got no doubts
I'm just trying to let you know now
Facts
You were the one I was missing
The opposite of fiction
And that's facts
Ooh, it's a given
I don't care 'bout opinions
And that's facts, facts
And that's facts
You were the one I was missing" she sung and perfect harmony before a fan came up to her for a picture.

"Omg your Niyah Perry" the fan called out using Aniyah stage name. Aniyah smiled and the fan asked for a picture. Of course Aniyah said yea and the fan went away.

"Damn we can't even have a cup of coffee without your fans coming to of crowd us" Jodi blurted our.

"First of all, That's not nice Jodi. Second of all, I love my fans so it wasn't really an issue" Aniyah said calmly going back to thinking of some lyrics humming the melody in her head.

The coffee shop bell rang which means somebody came into the coffee shop. It was Michael which made Everybody run over to him and Aniyah getting noticed in the process.

Aniyah smiled brightly before her Bodyguard came to regulate everybody. Sometimes Aniyah wonders how they just have photos of her in their purse or book bag randomly. Jodi & Claire got up trying to help out.

Aniyah stood up once she noticed the paparazzi outside. "See what I mean" Jodi said gesturing towards the paparazzi. Aniyah ignored her sighing a few autographs trying to leave the coffee shop.

Michael didn't notice her until she got outside and he went to go order his drink. Aniyah got into her car and he bodyguard got into the SUV parked behind Aniyah.

"See Niyah NEVER AGAIN" Jodi said getting to the car next to Aniyah. Claire got into her car which was parked in front of Aniyah.

As Aniyah started up her car she began driving towards her house. "So what you doing for your birthday tomorrow" she asked.

We came to a red light and know L.A these lights take forever. "I actually don't know" Aniyah shrugged.

"Mhmmm.....Interesting" is all Jodi said.

As Aniyah pulled up to her house As many times as Jodi seen it every time she looks at Aniyah house in awe. Going back to the memories of how Aniyah & Jodi lived together and Aniyah was just starting to sing.

 Going back to the memories of how Aniyah & Jodi lived together and Aniyah was just starting to sing