8

Soon came to realize that the only thing taking my mind off of this moment & problem in my family is to write. Soo here's Chapter 8.

Every 2 days I will update with 2 chapters. If they extra long then probably 4 days idk🤷🏾‍♀️ we gon have to see.

In the beginning of the chapter I will answer 2 questions everybody messages & ask me.

how many words do you do a chapter?

I am extra lazy😂 no lie. I usually do 1,000 words a chapter if I'm not lazy (depending on the day) I usually does 1,500 or 1,400 words but it's always 1,000.

What is your name?

My name is Esperzanda. I've literally been saying that for the longest😂😂 not cause I like the word. That's literally my name. I DONT KNOW WHAT MY PARENTS WERE THINKING but then I figured out what my name means & it means hopeful. Actually that's the closest it means😂 Hopeful in Spanish means esperanzado.

Anyways let's get to this chapter continue to ask questions cause I'm actually answering them😂.

~Esperzanda💝

March 13th, 2018
Aniyah

I didn't really feel like dwelling on the question because I knew how much of a bluff she was so it was more funny then a threat. At least in my twisted mind it was.

But I had to go to choreography practice today. I have a Coachella performance coming up & I didn't have time for anybody shenanigans.

I went upstairs to get in the shower. Afterwards I just oiled my skin and put some of my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance & lotion before throwing in a crop top & some leggings that lowkey hugged my curves but I was just trying to practice.

I grabbed my duffel bag and put my phone & charger in before going to get my water bottle from the refrigerator. Til I heard tires pull up in front of my house. Why must I be bother before I go to work.

Whoever pulled up in my drive away was now knocking at my door. I rolled my eyes before asking "Who is it" it was a small pause before the person said "It's Michael"

I opened the door and Michael walked in. I frowned in confusion before I raised an eyebrow asking "What's wrong" he sat at the island before he put is face in his hands. I closed my door before walking over to him.

"Mike. What's wrong?" I asked again he looked up & I could see the dried tears on his face. "This shit not fair Niyah" he turned to not face me. What ever happened he ain't really feel comfortable to say it & I wasn't going to pressure him.

"Ni this is getting out of control. It's so out of control that now if your born in black skin. You a target to all white police. Now you can't even walk the streets with a hood on your a automatic "suspect" or you cant get your windows tinted to a certain shade. All of this cause your black I thought a target was red & white now a target is black. You can't say anything to them cause they have so much power all at the palms of there hands you word against theirs & everybody already knows who wins when you get to the judge. They keep saying "Black Lives Matter" but that ain't doing shit but make police come after us more & more. Then we got this dumb ass in office. When does it stop. When did being black & having money meant that you were a drug dealer? Or you robbed somebody? They think that low of us that if we are successful we cheated our ways to it. When did having a chain or a tattoo meant you where a gangster? Or having the same tattoo as somebody meant you were in a gang? I really want them to let me know. When did walking around with a hood on meant you just robbed somebody? Aniyah they on some other shit & they not thinking before they shoot now they just straight shooting and the shit ain't ok" He stated in reference to They as white police.

I put my head down before taking a deep breath. It's always been a problem for Black people we never actually had a chance. From Slaves to Segregation, to now Police brutality. It's crazy how being black meant you automatically get the finger pointed at you. I rubbed his back before he wiped his tear away.

"They killed lil jay." Is all he said. At those words I was full on crying. Lil jay was one of my close friends I use to go to school with he was chill & laid back always. Got good grades. He even had his dream set on being and Lawyer. His mother got sick so he just stayed with her. Michael told me he was on his way to get his mother's prescription from the pharmacy & he had on a gray hoodie with his hood up and head phones in his ear. So when the police told him to put his hands up he couldn't hear them so they did what they knew best.

Shot him dead.

Shot him like it was the only other option. They didn't even think I mean tackling him would've at least made him answer but shooting him automatically they were just being white ass cops.

Jodi called to tell me but I already knew she was also crying. If America is always like this why doesn't any one have the balls to stand up & make change. Instead they letting the shit continue & not being addressed more & more kids find they way to drug & become drug dealers. Mostly because they don't have fatherly figures in there life.

Some just die cause they was caught in a shoot out. Either ways there was no way to escape the violence that lurked on every corner especially from police. They had the power & authority for judges & chiefs of police stations to over look it.

Which only made the black community even more mad & out raged. Now they was going to face the full on rage of us because they killed another one of us. 'No Justice No Peace No racist police' was going to be heard from blocks on top of blocks on top of blocks.

It was time I went and payed a visit to my hometown. Newark. Washington D.C, Virginia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, & Philadelphia we was going to have a peaceful protest to let the police departments know about how the Black Community feel. How out raged we was at the fact that they keep killing us. What was making it worst was that our own Race was now Killing each other.

That all had to be stop. ALL OF THE VIOLENCE & hopefully it gets through EVERY SINGLE LAST POLICE & CHEIF OF POLICE THICK ASS SKULLS That we are tired of this and that we out not protesting against them. Jodi, Claire, Marilyn & Zakilah was all on bored & so was Cardi, Hennessy & Conna. We had got the boys I'm bored also. This was the time the finally hear us out.

They took us as a joke. Now we are going to show them why Black People are so strong & how serious we can get & see if they take us for a joke then.

This chapter is a little bit aggressive but I had to say something about what's going on in the Black community soo I felt that I could write about it a little bit.

Overall,

Let's see how this Protest changes thing?