5

HALF OF THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY ONLY SMUT. SOO HOLD ON TO YOUR EDGES, WIGS, & MORE.

(yazzygrayy , _Simba__ , & mochahontaz you see how I gave  them a brief warning😭😩 y'all just throw it at us like we don't got edges & stuff. Anyways😂.)

Aniyah
As we pulled up to his house he got out the car coming to my side. He grabbed me as we walked towards the house door.

Before I could fully close his front his door he grabbed me picking me up. Not missing the chance to squeeze my ass.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he used kept his hands under my butt

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he used kept his hands under my butt. He touch was always sensual & warm & today was no different. If anything more warmer & lustful nevertheless.

As soon as my back hit his warm comforter. He hovered over me. I leaned up unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants.

He pulled up my strapless tube top before going down to unbutton my shorts soon after he jerked them off of me. I pulled him towards me kissing him as he went down kissing my neck.

He bit over my pulse earning a moan in response. He knew that was another one of my weak spots. I giggled before tapping him.

"We can't leave evidence Mike" I smiled and he smiled back before flipping me over and pulling my soaked panties off.

"Damn you wet you as fuck" he said before his thumb started to gently message my clit. He smacked my ass before pulling off his boxers and putting his member near my entrance.

He leaned down and kissed up my back before coming to my kissing it before asking "You ready?" I nodded and he started off slow letting me adjust. But not long as my walls started to enclose on his member.

"Fuck....I forgot how tight you are" he said now thrusting hard. I moaned more and smacked my ass. I started to throw my ass back meeting his thrust.

"Shit- yea keep doing that" he said going a little faster & deeper. I moaned out his name as I continued to meet his thrust. Before I was stopped when he pushed my back down now only him just thrusting into me.

His hand found his way to my throat before he grabbed a hand full of my hair pulling my up as he thrusts a bit more fast.

"M-Michael I'm- im close" I yelled out he went a bit fast as I felt him twitch inside of me.

"Me too" he said. He did one more thrust going deep & slower as I released on his member & him pulling out and releasing on my back.

He flipped me over to where we was in missionary position before he gently rubbed his thumb on my clit.

I wrapped my legs around his waist before straddling him and positioning myself over his member before leaning down to kiss him and roll my hips into his.

His mouth found its way to my breast. He licked around my nipple on both breast as I put both of my hand in the side of him continuing to ride him. Before teasing him by going slow.

"I ain't for the games Aniyah" he said flipping us back over so he was on top of me. He went back towards my entrance before he tapped his member and kissed down my stomach.

He teased me just like I teased him. He kissed my inner thighs before nibbling on them a bit. A moan that I was try to hold in escaped and he chuckled making my whole body squirm.

"Stop t-teasing Michael" I said and he looked up at me with lustful eyes before I looked down at me. "What's my name?" He questioned.

I bit my lip out of lust before saying "Daddy" he chuckled. INSTANT NUT. He pressed his lips light on my clit before he started to tongue fuck me.

"F-f-fuckkkkkk" I screamed. I felt my high slowly creeping up and I held it in & he could tell. "Let it out mama" he said with his lips still pressed against my clit making my shiver.

He went back to tongue fucking and slowly after I released. I crawled towards him on all fours as he slowly lifted up after licking all of my release. He went down towards me kissing me slipping his tongue into my mouth letting my taste myself.

"Mmm" I moaned into his mouth. I pulled away going down towards his member. I got on my knees looking up at him through lustful eyes before moving my tongue around his tip.

I licked up and down before putting all of him into my mouth. His hand went on my hand as I continued to sucked. Slob coming out of the sides of my mouth I felt him twitch in my mouth and it motivated me to go faster. Another moan escaped his mouth as he released into the back of my throat and I swallowed all of it.

I went up towards him and kissed him again before straddling him and me putting my face in his neck. "Mamas?" He called for me. That was a pet name he called my usual when we were alone. For reasons being.

"Hmm?" I answered. He laid us down and my small figure fell into his chest. "Don't be crazy at this party tonight I'm not playing" he said in a serious tone.

"You sound like my boyfriend & I don't even have one" I reminded him now getting up to pull his comforter on me. It was always cold in his house & I never knew why.

"Aniyah I'm not playing" he repeated him. "aNiyAH iM nOT plAYinG" I mocked hum & he sucked his teeth. I laughed at how mad I be getting him when I mocked him. "There you go with this childish shit again" he said. I smiled before saying. "tHErE yOu Go wiTh tHis cHilDisH sHiT AgAin"

Whewwwww chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. THE FREAKYNESS IN THIS CHAPTER IS whewwww.

Anyway I know some of y'all wondering like what happened to the party. ITS STILL ANIYAHS BIRTHDAY & THE PARTY IS LATER ON. Prolly the next chapter idk. But I did this update because I forgot to update yesterday so I put 2 chapters out for yall❤️😘

Anyways I love you and I'll see you TOMORROW GOOD NIGHT PEOPLES💕💕. I'm going snoopin- I mean reading😂😘