13

Okkk let's get these questions outta thee way and then the chapter❤️.

Q: What do you use to write your stories?
A: When I'm not being lazy I write it on my laptop so I can edit it. When I am being lazy I just write it on my phone and sometimes go back and edit some of it but most of the time I'm lazy sooo😂🤷🏽‍♀️.

Q: What inspired you to write your books?
A: Actually it's 4 people that inspired me❤️ _Simba__ mochahontaz KingChalcedony yazzygrayy creolelady thatkween << they have some amazing books and I read them and decided to put my skills to the test and here we are😂❤️ but yea I love their books and their creativity they put along with their books❤️❤️

Back to our regular planned schedule😘

Aniyah

I woke up remembering I had to go somewhere. I got in the shower oiling my body and when I got out I checked my phone

Michael♥️: why would you take my Gatorade & one of my donuts?

Huh? What you taking about?? :Me

Michael♥️: 😒 Always eating & drinking shit.

☺️☺️: Me

I smile before putting my phone on my nightstand and going to go do my hair. I had to go to the studio first and drop this song.

When I walked into the studio everybody was already there so it was a easy 1, 2 step. When we dropped it I made an announcement on Instagram letting them know about the new single.

I can tell my fans was a little antsy waiting on new music exactly how crackheads tick when they want crack

I laughed a little and we finished. I left to go home and pack yet another bag. As I was at the red light I seen Ashlyn, My mother, & Clifford walking down the street just wondering.

What's that about? I pushed the thought out of my head cause I actually didn't really care.

When I arrived home. Michael was sitting in his car I guess waiting for me. I got out and grabbed my keys.