15

Im so sorry this chapter took so long. I had writers block so this might only have about 3,000-4,000 words in it. If I write more then I didn't edit it at all🤦🏽‍♀️.

Q: You said you were in school what do you mean?
A: I am in school. High School.

Q: You have a boyfriend? Btw love your books.
A: Yes I do☺️ and Thank you luv❤️❤️.

Now for the chapter‼️

~Riah😘

Aniyah

Of  course she had to play the damsel in distress. Everybody except Monae and Michael got in trouble. The crazy thing is that we all have to stay in our rooms until the everybody was ready for breakfast.

Michael stayed in my room with me and thank god for that I would've been bored. "What happened again?" He asked still a bit confused on what happened at least no more then 45 minutes ago. "Babygirl. You really pushed her off of me." He said again laughing to himself a bit.

"Yes. Would you like her to come back in here." I said catching a slight attitude. I understand I'm catching a attitude with the wrong person and he sure did put me in my place real fast.

"Aniyah. Don't catch an attitude with me." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of him. "I only want you in here but don't catch an attitude with me. We both know I will have you on all four sore." He said tapping my ass a bit.

I rolled my eyes before smiling a bit. He sat up to grab the covers and covered us and I just laid right there with my head on his chest. He rubbed my back and then the fun was over.

Monae had came back in my room and was standing at the door frame. I couldn't see who it was but Michael sure did. "I think you should leave." He said.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Get the fuck out of my room." I said and Aunt Marye came from behind her.

Monae started smirking. "Aniyah stop cursing and she came in here to apologize. Your going to apologize also." Aunt Marye pointed.

I rolled my eyes before getting off of Michael and sitting against my headboard. She did the weakest apology ever and I apologized.

Aunt Marye left but she stayed. "What?" I asked not wanting her to be in here anymore.

"Do y'all go together?" Monae asked. It seemed more directed to Michael so he finally looked at her.

"Yea. Why?" He said. It caught me off guard and I looked down at him before smiling and looking at Monae again. She was stuck before walking out of my room nodding.

"Do we really go together?" I asked playing with my fingers. He got out of bed with his back muscles flexing and opened my curtain a bit before sitting on the windowsill.

"I mean we act like but I wanna do right so I will take you on a date before we declare that we are together." He said. I looked up at him smiling before getting off of the bed and sitting on his lap.

I kissed him and he didn't take no time to kiss back. The kids deepened and his tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened and our tongues started fighting for dominance.

I turned around to straddle his lap and his hands fell to my butt. He pulled away. "I wanna due right by you" He said. "I do like you a lot and if I fuck up I'm afraid I will lose you. So I have to due right." He said wrapping his hand around my waist.