Haha, Disclaimer...

This is out of place; aren't disclaimers at the beginning of rants? Yeah. Okay. So, I just want to make it clear that my rants are probably only 25% of what I REALLY think about that topic. I'm double sided on everything.

Like I hate fanfictions, but I fucking love Dr. Who fanfics (or the idea of them) because of all the complicated science that someone would have to fully understand, up to a degree, to even think about writing one. I mean, I guess most of them are fueled by teenage lust (or ramen) but yeah. Imagine that.

And I hate Mary Sues, but everyone's character is a Mary Sue to themself. I mean, Raven is a fucked up, shy ass, "holier than thou" bitch, but I love her so much. <3

And I use stereotypes! I was going to write about a lesbian who looked like a dude, and a girly, show tunes loving gay guy falling in love, using typical stereotypes. (By the way, I'm pro-lgbt rights. I actually think that no one is straight, gay, bi, etc; it's personality that truly counts if we let ourselves be limitless. Like Ianto from Torchwood. He fell in love with Jack, and he was "straight". He only felt that way about Jack - no other guys.)

Religion annoys me, but I love it. It's interesting. And to be honest, I have some strange hang-ups that are from so many cultures, and some made up, that I can't be in a position to judge.

I contradict myself a lot, okay?

So please, don't yell at me for anything in this rant. I basically have the same view as you... I just didn't write it because I'm bipolar like German weather. I only feel one thing at the moment, then I publish and... bleh. I'm sorry.

xoxo, Gossip Girl. (I've always wanted to do that.. Don't judge.)