The Past Should Stay Dead (Love Emarosa. Good song) ft. Parogar

Please, excuse my French in this rant.

Idiots. They're all around us. They like to be hypocrites, they like to act as if they're God (Parogar, I'm looking at your shitty ass), and they want people to just straight up agree with them. They think that because they say smart shit a lot,  that once someone says that something they said could possibly be wrong. 

"Ooh, you're just saying that because you think Justin Bieber is a God." 

Hold up, what? I'm saying you shouldn't be making a big deal out of one thing, and now you're saying that I'm saying that you shouldn't make a big deal about EVERYTHING, and that I worship some swagfag?

Haha, get the fuck out. Out. I mean it. 

I titled this "The Past Should Stay Dead" because people were targeting a specific thing that occurred six years ago, and when I tried to say "lay off, the past is the past", they said he should know better. GOD DAMMIT, THE IDIOT FORGOT. Like, fuck. I hardly remember six years ago, I'm pretty sure with all of his drinking and drugs, he surely forgot six years ago. Sure, is bitch-ass friends leaked a video of some racist comment or song he sung (six years ago) this year, but he apologized, and again... He probably forgot he did it. Leave him the hell alone.

Back to Parogar's lame ass saying that I thought Justin was a "God". I can't stand Justin's music. He's an artist. I judge him off of his MUSIC, since that's why he's popular. I don't associate myself with any of those genres (pop, hip-hop, rap), and Parogar didn't know that. But still, he decided to say I worshipped him.

So of course, I flipped my shit. So one of his followers decided "let me link this chick a rant of his." Look, I used to admire this guy, to be honest, so I read some of his rants. The rant this person linked me to "Peope who think EVERYTHING is about them". 

Hold up, he tagged me in a post saying I worshipped Justin. Yeah, it turned into something ABOUT ME. If you TARGET me, it becomes about you and ME. I told this chick up, and I hope she feels like shit about it.

Oh wait, here's an idea... I'll show you a conversation. If you think I'm wrong, then tell me. 

Parogar: http://time.com/2822814/justin-bieber-racist-video/

This is the second racist video to be released, following a video where he makes a joke involving harming innocent blacks with chainsaws.

Justin Bieber is a notorious racist who does not respect people who are not white.

Me: Did you guys not see where he apologized. As a black person myself, you're over-reacting. It was long ago, and he apologized. And to be quite fair, if a black person made jokes about chasing other black people down chainsaws, no one would get worked up.

It was long ago, and when we're young, we make mistakes. He did other shitty stuff, but just lay off.

[PLEASE TAKE NOTE, I DID NOT ADRESS HIS PAST ACTIONS AT ALL. I JUST SAID HE DID OTHER SHITTY STUFF]

Parogar: @AmorEtOdium

Yeah, it's ALWAYS just us "overreacting."

Oh, he just went drag racing while intoxicated. He's just having fun!

Oh, he just smuggled drugs into America on an airplane. Everyone makes mistakes!

Oh, he only insulted Anne Frank by accident. You guys are overreacting!

Oh, he only desecrated a Japanese burial ground by not knowing anything about the country he was visiting. It's an honest mistake!

Oh, he only made *two* racist videos where he talks about joining the KKK. Honest mistake!

You just don't care what he does because you think of him as a God.

Me: @Parogar I don't think of him as God or a god. Hell, I don't even listen to his music. The other shit he's done is shitty, but on this matter I don't think you should get as worked up. It was, what, 6 years ago? He apologized. At least he didn't deny it or say some shit about it being history. Get over it. Go ape-shit about other shit (thought it shouldn't matter to you. It's his fucking life, not ours). You shouldn't jump to the conclusion that I like Justin Beiber, either, because you don't know me, and just because I'm younger doesn't make me a Beaver worshiper. I don't even associate myself with his genre of music. Look, man, I used to think you were cool guy, but jumping to conclusions is shitty and ignorant.

Parogar’s Minion: @AmorEtOdium http://www.wattpad.com/34789173-haters-gonna-hate-hate-67-people-who-think-that

Me: @emberkitty777 He tagged that post with my username, so in that case, yes, it WAS about me. Now go try to be smart elsewhere.

Idiots, right? If not, murder me, but if you agree, please tell me in the comments. It really bothered me that someone people look up to... really just make an assumption. He hasn't responded, and I'm betting he's going to call me out on my swearing, or say I'm a shitty person for defending the self-rightous prick.