People

So, I am going to rant about what people do or certain kinds of people. Yeah. I know. I'm just in the worst mood right now.

Racism

Yesterday, I wrote a long rant about how people think my color has something to do with how I act. I got really passionate about it, saying the guy I liked a lot chose my best friend simply because she had the right skin tone, so that's why he wanted to get to know her. Nevermind, I'm always MYSELF around him, and she acts like I'm just another black person. No really, I hate it. I only act like I'm cool with it because I don't have many friends. All my friends talk about me being black and acting white. If I said I wasn't cool with it, then I'd have no one. Later, I said something about how I cut. Yep. I fucked up. Who the fuck says they cut on the internet? The biggest mistake was that I said my friends probably didn't even care about the fact that I hate my life.

I said they only made a big deal about it because I was black, and black people usually don't cut.

Yeah, I deleted that post as fast as I could. No one was up at four o'clock anyway.

But it honestly bothered me.

Assumptions

Okay, so I have come across too many people in threads whom just assume crap. Like, I'm an asshole for being honest. I'll admit, I can be one at times. It's just armor though.

Or when Paragor or whatever the fuck his username is called me a Bieber Worshipper because I was smart enough to say "let the past be the past". Of course, his minions decided "let's attack this chick because her profile picture is of an actor she admires! that means she's not serious about her craft. Only those with meaningful art or actual profile pictures deserve respect! and she disagreed with Paragor! Everyone loves his rants, so he's always right!" Yeah, I hate him so much. No one dares to say he's wrong sometimes. opinion is different than fact, and he sometimes just lets a wrong fact be his "opinion".

At any rate, they assumed wrong about me.

One person decided to assume that I didn't know music. When people tag me in a post, I take it personally unless it's a critique thread. So, yeah, I'm going to take shit personally when you say "you don't understand the music and the real meaning." I'm probably one of the few people who actually ~listens~ to music. I actually dissect songs if I like them enough.

Now don't get me wrong; I assume somethings. I just, you know, mention I'm only assuming, and say "correct me if I'm wrong" and shit. I know I'm not all knowing.

Adults

Most of you who are reading this are older than me, right? I do need to respect you...

To a degree. You see, once you allow yourself to venture into a teenage world (Wattpad), don't expect people to respect you. There are several Wattpaders (surprisingly, mostly male) who automatically think "I'm in college or almost 50; I'm better than all of you!"

Hahaha! Hahaha!!! Hah!

No.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not just dealing with kids with the intelligence of your younger siblings or your students.

You've got teens from ALL over with different levels of learning. You may be smarter than all those kids in your hometown, but have you met me?

I have an iq and reading level worthy of a college student, and if I took the ACT or SAT today, I would probably have a high enough score to get accepted to all of my dream colleges (and they're mostly Ivy League). I'm not making this up, either. I have test scores and documentation, if you'd like to see. I just came back from an engineering camp (at a college) and the director said if I and another girl were to team up... We would smoke all the other schools in the state. We're both teenagers. Younger than you. He also said that all the other kids at the camp... Eh, they were smart... had some potential. But I needed to put mine to use, because I had a lot of potential in engineering. Yeah, me. And I don't even believe him, I'm just telling you to show.

And get this, there are kids out there smarter than us, but younger than us! Oh my gosh!

So, can you adults stop acting like we're idiots? We're your future, and if you piss us off enough... well, I'll just write a dystopian novel to explain what we'll do to you pompous jerks.

How many years you've been writing doesn't mean shit to us. Like young Merlin (referring to the one in the tv show) he's wise. He's also pretty young. I write better than so many people who claim they're sixteen. I write better than people who claim they're in college. My ideas are more original (not completely, but closer than their's) than a lot of adults. I'm young. I'm writing this as a girl about to go to highschool. So yeah, shut up and go home.

I think I'll endit at that. There may be another part later, if more things people do that annoy me show up.