No Feelings

Okay, so something I do in my free time is think about serial killers and how to make them more interesting than they already are...

Okay, that is a complete lie. You wanna know what else is a complete lie? That all serial killers are sociopathic or psychopathic maniacs who kill just 'cause. 

A vast majority of them may be, but not all.

So I'm trying to write a story about these two people who kill out of vengeance, and kill a particular group of people (one kills women who chase wealth, the other kills men who pick her up when she's hitch-hiking). It's not because they like killing, it's because they're pissed at the world. 

I want these characters to fall in love. Sure, they've grown to enjoy killing, but that's because they've distanced themselves from normal human relationships that they've reverted back to primal instincts. I don't know why I'm ranting about this, but it just really pissed me off seeing people say "they wouldn't feel guilty". 

Here's a little story *yay story time*.

My best friend killed himself because of a girl named Lily. In result, I cannot stand the name Lily. When this happened, I completely lost it and told myself I would kill any girl who's name was Lily. I planned out how I would do it and everything. However, there was a six year old who looked up to me who's name was Lily. I wouldn't be able to kill her, and I'd never met any other Lily ever. If I had nothing to lose, and this girl was a brat, I might've done it. I mean, I loved the guy, so I would have done anything to avenge his death.

PLUS IT IS A FREAKING STORY LEMME DO WHAT I WANT!!!