Three Things I Hate

1. "Perfect" people. It's not necessarily they're perfect, but like everyone's like "omg she's so hot". Like this girl at my school I'm gonna call her Janine, I'm pretty sure my ex didn't dump me because he wasn't ready for a relationship, but because of Janine tbh. Like I swear every guy finds her hot. Even if they don't necessarily want to date her, they still fawn over her and really? One, I don't get it. She's just like every other girl tbh, and two, thanks for the shockingly low esteem you have set in me. Like seriously, these "perfect" people just seem annoyingly bland looking to me. I mean, where's the excitement? The freckles, the crooked nose? I'm sorry, but that's how I see it. It's not jealousy, it's just meh.

2. People making a big deal about the military. There is this chick on the Voice, and I feel like she's using the whole "my dad's a veteran" thing to her advantage or something. Like at first she couldn't, but now that America's voting idk. Like seriously, to those wanting to join the military, you're stupid. I'm sorry. But really, if you want to do active duty military, you're 1 - fighting for one of the most judgemental, hateful countries and 2 - taking lives of people just because their views are different. And this is coming from someone who's dad is a veteran. I don't think I would care if my dad died because I hardly know him, and I'm already so used to him being gone that his death would just be an eternal leave... So there's nothing really good or special about the military.

3. People who sing like they belong on Disney but somehow make it big.

I don't even think I should have to explain this...

Like, (The same girl on the Voice), keeps singing tweeny bop shit... And she's 17. Okay, I get, she's a teen, she should sing teeny stuff, but when you have a 15 year old up-showing you by being able to sing well AND acting like a serious singer. Like seriously, aside from people who worship Disney channel, who seriously wants to buy a fucking CD that sounds like it was sung by Hannah Montana (not saying Miley because Miley has a nice voice. I'm talking about early hannah montana stuff too). Like seriously. She sucked balls tbh I don't get the rave. People say it's jealousy, but if I can say the 15 year old is good, why would I be jealous of the other. Bc the 15 year old is lightyears better than me.