im 2 gud 4 u

Okay, what the fuck some of you Wattpad writers. 

"Hey, I'm only fourteen, so I'm not that good." Yet you have 1,000 followers. That doesn't mean you're good, but be fucking grateful.

But that's not what's pissing me. What's pissing me off is how people will go on here and gain a shit ton of followers and follows no one else. In my head, it makes me think they think they're too good for everyone. I think I'm too good for over half the Wattpad population, but I still follow people. And then they say "I read works." They like it, but they're like "Eh, I'm too cool to follow people."

I follow people because I'm their friend and I actually have feelings. I know what it's like to be a fucking underappreciated person, and if other people don't have followers and they're good, I might follow them even if I hate what they write. Like gosh people. 

It pisses me off. Like a lot. YOU'RE ONLY FOURTEEN PEOPLE, YOU SUCK. I'M THIRTEEN, I'M BETTER THAN YOU.

Okay, I need to quote a song now...

Oh, I know you're jealous and you wish you could be me. I'm so smart and clever with my writing can't you see? There's nobody better in this stupid industry, and in case you think you are, go ahead, give me a ring. ;)

I actually care about writing, and I don't go to great lengths to say that "I've been writing for forever, but I do it for fun, not the popularity."

I'm the best because, well, I'll admit that I write because it's sorta my thing, it's fun, and hell yeah, I like entertaining people with my works (that's a form of wanting to be read guys, it's not rocket science. Wanting to entertian is wanting to be noticed in a way, so stop lying to yourselves!).