Chapter Twenty-One

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Yummy! I didn't know Unfresh was such an amazing chef!
"Where'd you learn how to cook such amazing food?" I questioned.
"I'm allowed to have hobbies, y'know?!"
Unfresh sounded upset.
... Odd...
"Okay... Anyway, the next thing I want you to do is to paint my room."
"What?!"
I frowned.
"Remember, you don't have a choice in the matter. So, let's go."
Unfresh sighed, before following me to my room.
Luckily, I had cleaned it beforehand, so it wasn't an embarrassing mess.
"We're going to have to move everything out of the room before we can paint anything. Mind doing that for me?"
"... Of course, Mistress (y/n)..."
Unfresh then started to move everything out of my room, seeming to struggle with the heavy things.
I feel bad for him, but I know that I wouldn't be able to move the items myself, so I guess I'll just have to watch Unfresh suffer.
Poor guy.

-Unfresh's P.O.V-

Ugh. Why must I be so physically weak!? Sure, I could move this stuff with a small amount of my magic, but I don't feel like giving away my secret yet.

***

Phew... Finally... Done...
"Alright. Here's some money. Go buy this color of paint." (y/n) instructed, as she handed me some money and a small picture of a specific color.
(Color), to be exact.
"Alright, alright. I'm going."
After taking the money and picture, I exited the house, and closed the door after me.
Ugh... Walking to the store would be a huge pain...
Hm...
Looking around, I saw that no one was outside near me.
Perfect.
Guess it's time to teleport.
Sure, (y/n) will probably question how I got there and back so quickly, but eh. I honestly don't care.
I then teleported to the store, making sure to teleport to an area that was vacant, so no one would catch me.
Even though monsters are accepted in today's society, I don't want to freak anyone out who doesn't accept monsters.
Anyway, I then entered the store, where I looked around for the paint section.
... I'd rather get this trip done with as quickly as possible...
... I don't want anyone to see me like this...
No way in hell.

-Fresh's P.O.V-

Aw man! This situation I'm in is totally not radical! Unfresh gets to spend the whole weekend with (y/n), and I'm stuck at home! How lame!
... Wait! That's it!
I need to start on my confession to (y/n) anyway, so I might as well get started.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"I'm back." I heard Unfresh call out, as the front door opened.
I stood up from the couch, and walked over to him.
"That sure was quick. How'd you do it?"
Unfresh smirked.
"A magician never reveals his secrets."
I frowned.
I could easily make him tell me...
... But I'm not that cruel of a person...
"Okay then. I have everything set up for you to paint. Please go."
"... Fine..."
Unfresh then trudged off to go to the job.
I can understand why he's upset, but still...
... You'd think he'd be a better sore loser...
Oh well.
I think I'm going to watch (show) while I wait.
And so, that's what I did.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in chapters, and the recent decline in words per chapter. But you need to understand something; school sucks! That's all I have to say on the matter. Later! =^-^=