Chapter Fourteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

After a while of forcing a smile on my face about this whole event happening, we finally arrived at (b/f/n)'s house. It wasn't too large, but not too small either. I've been over here so often that I could say that I know this house by heart.

"Alright, who's ready to go swimming?!" (b/f/n) questioned.

"I would, but we do have a problem..." My voice trailed off.

"What?" (b/f/n) asked, as we were all heading inside.

"... We didn't bring swimming suits."

(b/f/n) had a look of despair on her face.

But only for a moment.

"(y/n), have you forgotten about the swimsuit you always leave here in case you forget your other one at home?" (b/f/n) reminded me.

... Damn...

"What about Unfresh? Are you expecting him to swim in his clothes?" I questioned.

"Which I'm not doing." Unfresh stated.

(b/f/n) started thinking, until she looked like she had come up with a plan.

"My younger brother looks to be about your height and weight. He's so skinny we sometimes call him 'all skin and bones'. It should fit Unfresh. I'll be right back." (b/f/n) explained, before running up the stairs.

This left Unfresh and I all by ourselves.

"Sorry about (b/f/n). She can be a bit pushy with her ideas." I apologized.

"Yeah, I've noticed."

Until (b/f/n) came back down, we remained silent.

When (b/f/n) did come back down, she had black swim shorts with a red swim shirt. They did look like only someone really skinny could wear them.

"Here. Go try them on. The bathroom is down the hall to your left." (b/f/n) instructed.

Surprisingly, Unfresh didn't fight (b/f/n)'s orders, and headed down the hall to get changed.

Once he was gone, (b/f/n) pulled me up the stairs to get changed into our own swimsuits.

"(b/f/n), are you sure that this is a good idea? Unfresh has been nothing but mean to you. Why are you trying so hard to create peace?" I questioned, as I was putting on my (swimsuit).

"It's simple; I don't see Unfresh as only being mean and edgy. I don't know why, but I feel like there's a sweet and caring side that we need to unlock to see the real Unfresh." (b/f/n) explained.

"Sweet and caring? Really?"

"Yep. Now, let's go! We don't want to keep him waiting after all!"

(b/f/n) then grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs, where Unfresh was waiting in the swimsuit.

Surprisingly, it actually fit him perfectly.

... That's kind've scary...

"We ready to go?" (b/f/n) questioned.

"I guess."

My thoughts exactly!

"I'll take that as a yes! Come follow me!"

(b/f/n) then led us to her backyard, where her outside pool was.

I must admit that sometimes I get jealous of her pool. It's ginormous, has a waterfall near the deep end with a seat so you can sit as the water falls on you, colored lights for the nighttime, a diving board, and three different slides... It's truly an amazing pool.