Chapter Five

-Fresh's P.O.V-

I don't get it. Ever since yesterday, I can't get (y/n) out of my thoughts. It's like she's constantly in my head.

Her beautiful (eye color) eyes... Her overall (trait) appearance... Her love for her passion of writing... It just attracts me to her.

And I can't figure out why.

Now I'm at my locker, being swarmed around by lots of girls.

Sigh.

I don't want their attention. I want her attention.

As I looked over to Unfresh, I saw that he wasn't being swarmed by the fangirls.

Perhaps what he said last night scared them off?

Lucky guy.

I can't bring it in myself to do something like that to these sweet girls. I know they mean well... But I'm just not interested in hanging out with them.

Once I had everything that I needed, I closed my locker, and headed to my first class.

Most of the girls had left me alone at this point. But only because they had a different class to attend to.

When I arrived at my first class, I saw that (y/n) was already there, looking at a girl I didn't know as she read something.

Should I start a conversation with her? Would that be weird for me to do so?

"If you're going to make a move, then move. But stop standing in my way. God, you're so lame." Unfresh snapped.

I then realized that I was taking up the doorway to the classroom.

"Oops. Sorry." I apologized, before moving out of Unfresh's way.

Unfresh quickly went to his seat and blocked out the world using his music.

And what did I do?

I walked up to (y/n).

"Hello (y/n)? What's up?" I greeted.

(y/n) turned to me.

"Hey. Nothing much. Just having (b/f/n) read my newest story that I wrote for her." (y/n) answered.

"Oh cool! Mind if I read it after (b/f/n)? I'd love to read your writing." I questioned.

(y/n)'s face started to turn a bit red.

"I'd rather that you not. It's... Well... How about I write something separate for you?" (y/n) suggested.

"Okay...? Is there any reason why you don't want me to-"

"It's because this is smut. Good smut." (b/f/n) said, before handing the story back to (y/n).

"(b/f/n)!" (y/n) exclaimed.

I couldn't help but feel a blush appearing on my face.

She writes... Smut!?

I... I never would've expected that...

... Of all people...

... It'd be her who writes such things...

"Don't think I actually like writing smut! I don't! I just write it because (b/f/n) keeps on requesting it, and if I don't, she gets mad." (y/n) quickly said.

Now it all makes sense.

"Oh, come on (y/n)! I know you enjoyed writing the one with the sexy neko and-"