Chapter Nineteen

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Ugh! I hate doing homework. Especially since I'm sick, because I have to read over everything twice to understand something that would normally only take one time to read.
"That should be the last of the homework." (b/f/n) said as she put my homework away into my folder.
I sent (b/f/n) a text to send her my gratitude.
Thanks for helping me. I know how much you despise homework.
(b/f/n) smiled.
"Anytime! After all, that's what friends are for, right?!" 
I nodded.
(b/f/n) then stood up and stretched.
"I'm going to go see how the boys are doing with the soup. Try to relax while I'm gone. Don't worry, I won't be long for too long." (b/f/n) said, before exiting my room.
Trying to follow (b/f/n)'s advice, I laid back in my bed, and just stared at the ceiling.
That's when I remembered something...
... I still need to order Unfresh his butler costume!
Pulling the measurements that I received at the sleepover, I ordered his fancy-looking butler costume. Since I needed it by tomorrow afternoon, I selected the 'quick shipping' option, for more money, of course.
Though I don't think my mom will mind.
This is a very important purchase that I'm making.
Once I had sent my request, I was told that it'd be here by tomorrow morning.
Now that's some 'quick shipping'...
"(y/n), it's time for your life-saving soup!" (b/f/n) called out from the kitchen.
Slowly standing up, I was about to call out, when I remembered that my throat was hurting. So, I sent her a text instead.
Coming!
When I made it into the kitchen, there was a bowl all set up for me at the table... Which had one seat that was covered in blankets and pillows.
"Like it? That was my idea! Now you'll be all comfortable while you eat." (b/f/n) explained.
I smiled a 'thanks', before sitting down.
"Careful. The soup might be a bit hot." Fresh warned.
Thank you for the warning.
(b/f/n) seemed confused.
"Wait... Do you have Fresh and Unfresh's phone numbers?"
"Problem with that?" Unfresh questioned.
"Nope. No problem with that at all." (b/f/n) quickly said.
After she said that, I took my first spoonful of the soup.
It was very delicious. Maybe even better than when (b/f/n) made it for me when I got sick last. When was that again? Two years ago... Maybe?
"You like it?" Fresh questioned.
I nodded, before taking another spoonful of soup.
Though a few spoonfuls later, it felt awkward since I was the only one eating, and no one was talking.
"You guys... Can eat too... You know?" I explained, as I felt my voice starting to come back to me.
Fresh seemed hesitant, as if he didn't want to take away from the soup. Unfresh was the complete opposite, and was the first to get some soup.
(b/f/n) followed in Unfresh's footsteps.
"Fresh, you can have some soup. I'm sure (y/n) doesn't mind." (b/f/n) said, when she noticed Fresh not taking any soup.
"I don't." I said with a smile.
Fresh hesitated, before giving in, and getting some soup.
The four of us were now at the table, enjoying the soup in peaceful silence.
When I finally felt my voice coming back to me, I decided to try to start a conversation with the others.
But before I could, I heard the front door opening.
"(y/n), I'm home!" I heard Mother call out.
... Crap... Will Mother be mad at me for having friends over?
"In the kitchen." I stated, my voice still a bit quieter than usual.
I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.
"(y/n), did you try to cook dinner or something..."
Mother's voice quieted down when she saw (b/f/n), Fresh, and Unfresh in the kitchen.
"Hi Mrs. (y/l/n)!" (b/f/n) greeted.
With a shaky breath, I awaited Mother's response.
"(y/n), I wish you had told me you'd have friends over. I would've gotten you guys some ice-cream or something."
So.... It seems like my Mother's not mad...
... That's a relief...
"Sorry." I quietly apologized.
Mother smiled.
"No need to apologize. Just next time... Tell me, okay?"
I nodded.
"Will do."
We were all quiet for a moment, before Mother spoke again.
"So, does anyone need me to drive them home?"
(b/f/n) was quick to respond.
"Yep! Sure do!"
Unfresh and Fresh nodded in response.
"Okay. Then I'll take you guys home. (y/n) should probably stay home since she's still feeling ill. I'll go out to the car. Come out whenever you're ready."
Mother then exited the room, and headed out the front door.
Before I could say anything, (b/f/n) spoke.
"Do you think that you'll be able to come to school tomorrow?"
After thinking about it for a moment, and judging how I was feeling, I gave my response.
"I don't think so. I'm still feeling a bit sick. Plus, I need to prepare everything for this weekend." I said with a small smirk.
Unfresh frowned.
Seems like he was hoping that I would forget.
But nope!
"Okay. Well, make sure to get plenty of rest." Fresh reminded me.
I smiled.
"Will do."
(b/f/n) then left the room, followed by Unfresh and Fresh.
I was now all alone.
Well, I might as well go get some rest, just like they said.
But before I do... I need to make my list of all the things I want Unfresh to do, since I tend to forget things very easily.
After heading back to my room, I pulled out a spare sheet of paper, and wrote down random ideas that came to mind.
Hm... The butler costume itself is already nice... Perhaps I'll force him to clean my room...? Maybe I can make him sing for me? Or.... I could insist that he would have to buy me things that I could never afford since his family seems to be so stinkin' rich?
Nah. That last one seems mean.
But through all of this, I think I need to make all that pain and suffering worth it. But how...?
... Ureka!

Hello! Guess who's finally back? Me! I am SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! But anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, and the ones to come in the future. Thanks for being so patient! =^-^=