Sorry

With how long I've updated this story, I'm sure you can already guess what I'm going to say. I'm quitting this story. If I'm being honest, I lost interest in the story a while ago, and was in agony when I tried to write more for it. It's hard to write for something you have no heart for. I fell out of the Undertale fandom a long time ago, and my interest to write this story went along with it. I know this is a popular story of mine (which I think is undeserved; this story isn't anything special), and I feel bad for letting a lot of you down but I can't keep lying to myself and to you either. Saying I'm going to update would be a lie because I can't bring myself to write for something I have no inspiration for.

That being said, if anyone wants to take this story idea and make their own, I don't mind you taking inspiration; just be sure to give me credit if you do. 

Again, I'm sorry. Just please don't send hate my way. I cherish all my readers and I'm upset I can't bring myself to write it. I'm sure there's plenty of other Undertale fanfics to read, and I wish you luck with finding them. I have a couple other Undertale stories on my profile that are finished if you're interested. I don't have anything else to say, so I'll end it here. Have a wonderful rest of your day/night.