Chapter Seven

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Unfresh, do you want to walk to science with me? I know how hard it can be getting around a new school." I questioned.

Unfresh didn't respond.

He probably couldn't hear me with his music blasting.

So I decided to tap him on his shoulder.

Unfresh turned to me and pulled out his earbuds.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to know if you'd like to walk to science with me... Since it can be hard to remember where all the classes are when you're new to a school..." I explained.

"I was able to get to science on the first day with no problem. I don't think I'll need any help." Unfresh said.

"O-Oh... Okay-"

"But that doesn't mean I'll decline your offer. We're walking to the same place, right? Makes sense to walk together." Unfresh said.

I instantly perked up.

"Right. You're absolutely correct. Then let's go." I enthusiastically said.

Unfresh and I then headed off to science.

We walked in silence.

But in my opinion, this is just the first step.

I have to befriend him, to make him trust me.

Then I can begin the operation of helping him out.

... Wow...

... I really sound like (b/f/n) right now...

... She may be rubbing off of me...

... Which may not be a good thing...

When we arrived in the classroom, we found our seats.

The bell rang soon after and class started.

Today was a simple definitions day where we'd just copy definitions down and use them in a sentence. Because of this we were allowed to talk with others since this assignment doesn't require much brainpower.

I used this opportunity to turn to Unfresh and try to start a conversation with him.

"So... What're your interests? I feel like I know nothing about you, which I don't like. I'd like to get to know more about you." I said.

-Unfresh's P.O.V-

... Okay...

"My interests? Why should I tell you? Why don't I make you work for it?" I questioned.

(y/n) thought for a moment.

"Then why don't we make this into a game?" (y/n) suggested.

I smirked.

"What kind of game?"

"I have to guess three things you enjoy in twenty-four hours. If I win you have to be my butler over the weekend." (y/n) explained.

"And if I win?" I questioned.

"... I have to be your maid over the weekend." (y/n) said.

I like these terms.

"Deal. Try to find three things that I like that isn't obvious like my height or that I'm a skeleton." I said while holding out my hand.

(y/n) took my hand and shook it.

"Then it's official. I'll set up a timer on my phone." (y/n) said before pulling out her phone and starting a twenty-four-timer.

"Oh. One more thing. No asking for Fresh's help." I said.

(y/n) frowned for a second before responding.

"Of course. After all, this game wouldn't be as fun if I had Fresh's help."

I like her attitude towards this.

I can tell this game is going to be fun.

And I'm determined to win.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Alright! No way I can lose this!

... And I already have a plan of action...

I already know one thing about him so this should be easy.

... His love for metal music...

Just two things left.

I got this.

***

"You did what?!" (b/f/n) exclaimed.

"Do I really have to repeat myself?" I questioned.

"No. But... Really... Wow... I didn't think you'd do something so risky. What if you lose?!" (b/f/n) asked.

"Don't worry. I won't. I already have a secret to winning this." I said.

"What?"

"Fresh."

"But I thought you couldn't use him to get the answers."

"Who said I was going to ask him the answers?" I mischievously said.

(b/f/n) raised an eyebrow.

"I'm confused."

"Don't worry. Everything will be revealed soon enough." I said.

"Whatever you say." (b/f/n) said before hurrying to hit the volleyball to the other side.

...Glad one of us is paying attention...    

I'm sorry that this chapter's a bit shorter. Hope you aren't mad at me... Anyway, I just wanted to make you aware of something. I've started a new story (not for Undertale). Because of this, this story isn't my first priority anymore. Don't worry, I've already written the first 12 chapters of this story, and do plan to finish this story. It just won't be the first story I work on (though it will be near the top). So, if updates aren't as frequent, now you know why. Later! =^-^=