Chapter 12

Chapter 12

        After that Chase cried out like a little kid that didn't get what he wanted. Then left the room.

        When he left and Daniel shut the door I shifted back to human form.

        "So, do you want to help me with piano now?"

        I ask to see if he was in a bad mood after what happened.

        "Sure but shift so people don't think you just came out of no where"

        Daniel said. So he was fine I thought he would be mad.

        I shifted into my kitten form and walk out of the office door while he held it open for me. I walk down to the sound-puff and insurments room. There was no one in there as we walk in side-to-side by the way cause I didn't know where to go and could get lost very easly everything looks the same.

        "Here we are"

        Said the guy next to me.  As he walk in to the place made by the gods to give us hope for the futer of man kind or any kind.

        "You can shift now"

        He said as he close the door.

        After that we work on piano, clarinet and singing.

_________________________________________________

        PLEASE READ

        Sorry it's short but I woke up like an hour ago and people wanted it to be updated because it's been like a week but I have been busy spending time with my family or like today working on piano. But I have been doing lots of things lately so maybe the next chapter will be up in three days but I wanted to update my other books so don't be surpize if I don't update in a while.

        Here are some books I would recommend while you wait for this to be updated.

- Just A kiss (by writeon27) about a dare to kiss a guy she doesn't know and meets him again as her tutor

-A Guy Like Her (By JeanLouise) about a girl who becomes a guy for a project for two weeks and has a crush on her room mate.

-Float (By ToastedBagels) about a girl who can't swim even for her own life and a guy who is a bad boy and offers to help her learn how to swim

        These books are great it's all PG and great and are romances

-Soft Silence (By Kitattish) I am on chapter seven and had tears in my eyes no one should ever have to go tho things like that.

-Wingless and beautiful I love it