Chapter 11

Chapter 11

        "Now you have to tell me what happen. It is funny right?"

        I ask.

        "My Mom and Dad thought it was every time she tried to escape. They were the ones outside waiting for her to try"

        Said Daniel. Well I had a smile on my face trying not to laugh it was hard.

        "And how did she get away from you?"

        I ask.

        "Do you know "Police Academy" The movies?" (If you haven't watch it you have not lived)

       He ask.

        "Of cause it's SO Funny in fact they are all funny not just the first one."

        I said remembering the ending of the first one.(should really watch right now) I couldn't help but laugh.

        "Well you know the third one?"

        He ask.

        "Yes"

        I said.

        "Well, lets just say one time when we were going to mate. She lock me in the hall way saying she was going to get  ready and to wait in the bathroom and that was the night where I got every one to met her and through a party."

        He said. You all know what I was doing when he said this.

        "That is totally out of Police Academy. She sounds really nice"

        I said.

        "She is and never gets tired of telling stories about that and everything that happen before and after that."

        He said.

        After a few minutes of laughing I stop and said.

        "Now I want to hear every thing that happened"

        I said.

        "Well maybe later it's been a long day today and you need to rest for tomorrow"

        He said I was about to reply when someone knocked on the door.

        "Dad are you in there? and who are you talking to?"

        I shifted right before the door open to see....................Chase.Wait! Chase! what does he wait I am still very mad at him for hurting Chloe.

        "Son I am talking to the kitten. who else would I be talking to?"

        Daniel said. Well his son give him a look that said 'You ARE going crazy'

        "Dad? the kitten can't talk back to you can he?"

        Chase ask. I hissed right after that while I clawed the air in front of me Showing I will claw him soon.

        "Son the he is a she, You know female not a male"

        Said Daniel as he gave his son a look that said 'Are You That Dum'

        "How do you know?"

        Chase ask

        "he kitten is more female looking then male looking And it said it the sheet"

        Daniel said.

        "What sheet?"

        Chase said loudly.

        "The Sheet you get get when you buy a pet say what type, Male or Female and what she likes to play with and all that stuff."

        Daniel said.

        "OK lets talk about what I came in here for then. I want to have a big party for my birthday and invite all the people  in the pack before my birthday to have fun. So what do you say."

        Chase ask with a smile on his face I bet hopping he could do that.

        "No"

        Said Daniel.

        "Why?"

         Ask Chase without a smile on his face.

        "Because you will need to get to know your mate on your birthday and she would be mad at you for hanging out with a different girl after you had this party. So no!"

        Said Daniel and he is totally right what girl wouldn't be mad at their mate if he was hanging out with a different girl. Boy I would totally kill him if he did have a hand around another girls neck if he was my mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        What do you think.

        Sorry I was away for a well had a family get to gather and yesterday relaxing for the day I am really lazy So please

        Vote

        Comment (What you think is going to happen or want to happen)

        And Share to get this out in to the world