Chapter four

Chapter four

        As I thought over what he said I found out he didn't ask my name and I didn't ask his name. I'll ask him the next time I see him not in kitten form through. Maybe I could go into office and maybe he would understand and closed and lock the door. First through I'm going to have to leave this room and find my way down the stairs I thought as I made my way out the door and turned the way I think the Alpha went and I found the stairs that lead down it and it was easy to find stairs and at last I got to the ground level I look for a door with "Office" on it but when I saw it the door was closed

        Just my luck I thought now I could meow a lot for someone to open the door but that would look weird. The new kitten that doesn't know where everything is wants into a room that she shouldn't know about and for someone she just met or I could go into the living-room and get petted by someone.Then again I really think that little girl like me. I thought as I went into the living-room and the boys that were there before were still there. Lazy butts (Not all boys are like that I think they could be but I'm not sure) but that means the should be free a lot and they're going to be here a lot that's great note the sarcasm but they left a spot on the love-sit for some one or they just got up to get some thing and I always went to still someone's spot (That's what my cats do a lot).

        I jump up onto the love-sit and circle around five times chasing my tail like dogs do and when I sit down I start purring loudly because its so comfy.

        "That cat took my spot!"

        Some guy that just come in the room said I need names I thought and soon.

        "So what, you got up, and the cat took the spot that wasn't taking."

        Said some guy with brown hair

        "And she is warming up to us really fast too."

        Said another guy but with blond hair. They both were on the couch sitting next to each other and there was a guy with black hair there too and the guy's spot I was in was in the doorway with a bowl of chips. Normal for boys, why couldn't they read or write poems or something. Then again the only books they would read would be action books with guns and hot ladies.

        "What does that have to do with her taking my spot?"

        Ask the dude in the door way who someone should really say the name of about now. Who is the guy from before that was talking to Chloe about how it was wrong to get a kitten when they are werewolves and the weird part is only the Alpha knows I'm a kitten shiftier, Weird I thought they could smell me or something I mean how could they not haven't they ever seen a kitten before and think it's normal for a cat to smell like me. Then again maybe the Alpha is the only one who is always on high Aleut. You would think someone else would have pick up my smell by now. I wonder what they would do if I Shifted right here right now.

        I started shifting into my human form they all screamed like little girls would they saw what was happening and ran out side.

        No that didn't happen but in my mind it did and that's what happen in my mind through later. Then it hit me Chloe was the Alpha's daughter and dude#1 is her brother so that makes him the Alpha's son and the next inn line to be Alpha. You would think he would have, I don't know maybe been out training to fight or to be Alpha right now not in side and hanging with his friends. Doing nothing I might add. Well I can role out going outside for a few years because they aren't going to let me out never mind in I guess I will have to be a house cat now. No freedom and having no fresh air how will I ever live. I would die in a week.

        "Everything she would be hiding right now if she didn't warm up to us enough to sit with us."

        Said the guy who was sitting next to me he had red hair and green eyes, very different from everyone else might have moved here or something.

        "So? it's a cat when we open the door to go outside she will run out and never come back unless we go after her for Chloe who would cry because the cat that she got ran away."

        Said dude#1 who was Chloe's older brother who I hope spends time with her and isn't mean to her.

        "So I thought we were talking about how the cat took your spot not if she would run away"

        Said the dude with the black hair need names.

        "God we just wasted like five minutes talking about a cat when we could have, I don't know pick her up and moved her to the ground'

        Said dude#1 that was starting to walk towards me he put the bowl on the table. Then put his left hand under my neck and his other hand near were my tail starts and you know where. As he started lifting me up I turned my body around so I could look up at him and start clawing at his arms not to forget any where I could get to get away from him.

        "Shit!"

        He said as he dropped me onto the ground. Which was very hard I might add. I ran up the stair case and up the next stair case to the top level into a room with a pink door that was open. Open! I say Open!

**************************************************************************************************

        I am so sorry I didn't update for a long time but the laptop I was using died and I couldn't find the charger and I school is finnaly out for me. So I will try to work on it more and I would like to recommend some books:

        Sold To The Demon by Goddes_of_death

        kidnapped by my mate by mimiwolfpup

         and I would like to recommend a friend of mines book HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

        I am dedicating this chapter to my new follower MooshroomWolf

        Just adding this on what should Dude#1's name be? Any ideas?

        Please comment if you got a name.