chapter eight Time to get payback

Chapter eight

        What to do? What to do? 1 I could spy on the boys again OR 2 I could walk around the house. I think you all know what I did. Now think like a boy: Sex, mean, bro hugs or 'Man Hugs', fighting, games....... That's it games now where would I put a game room in this big of a house I know there is five levels the top for the Alpha and the Beta's families Fourth the boys flour so their bedrooms and a room they have for fun the third flour... Wait a minute a room for fun that's where they should be. I jumped off the table because I was reading a paper on the house. While the guy who was sitting at the table give a look that said 'WTF' and sat down the drink in his hand. would not want to be that guy.

        The paper on the house said Fourth flour now up the stairs.

        ...One stair case...three more to go...

        ...Two stair case... two more to go...

        ...Three stair case... a hundred more to go

        ...Four thousand stair case... at last

        I think I should take a nap...... No! I need to spy...Do something fun.

        Hey Me! wake up you  can sleep on one of the boys. Then they can pet me and to me it feels like brushing your hair when it has been brushed. It feels great.

        OK they should be in the room at the end of the hall. So I'm walking and I'm walking and want to know what I saw in the room. No kid Or! Teen should ever see unless they are doing it.

        So all of you want to know it was two guys kissing. might be gay then but it's their business not mine if they are gay then so what.

        Now it's time to go back down stairs and look at the map again to find out where they are going to be. That's going to take a while.........NO! I am going back to Chloe she is far more closer then downstairs I took a right and up the stairs I go nothing to lose.There's the pink door with Chloe on it that I didn't see before I need to look more closely to things like that as I am walking to the door through the Alpha comes out with a smile on his face because he made his daughter happy again but you can tell he has been through a lot today.

        "Follow me"

Said the Alpha as he walk passed me to the door at the end of the hall.

        I followed him just like he said to the door that said office on it. Must be for when he has something to do and he doesn't want anyone to just come in uninvited. I thought as he closed the door after I walk in. Now we can talk I thought

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

        I know it is short but I wanted to get something on

        This is dedicted to ComingDown who voted thried and is a fan of me now

        and I would like to thank allthe people that are reading this book because all the votes and comments were done in the half an hour after I up dated which makes me happy because I now know, lots of people are reading this book