Chapter six

Chapter six

         Chase look very mad right now if I was in human form I would be laughing my ass off because of how funny it was he was red with angry and I think there was air coming out of his ears.

        "Calm down Chase, Kitty wanted to sit with me and you weren't sitting there so she took it"

        Said Chloe who is very good at reading animals.Smart girl, smart girl. Who doesn't like her and you can't get mad at her. I was so busy think about Chloe I didn't see Chase come up to the chair and his arms coming out to left me. I thought he would have learned by now not to lift me come on it's easy to learn and very easy to punish for too if you know what I mean.

          As he lifted me up again I got my claws ready. The first thing I don't was claw his arm leaving a big mark that wasn't bleeding a lot but a little. Bad nails you should be able to make him bleed to death.

        "SHIT! why on earth did you want a cat Chloe?!!!"

        Chase said very load and mean to his sister Chloe

        Chloe got up and went up the stairs she was crying I could hear it from here.

        "Chase why did you do that? she's your little sister"

        His mother shouted at him I need a name for his mom now and the Alpha for his mom I can call her Luna because that's what she is the Luna of the pack. Before I could hear what Chase had to say I got off the floor which Chase so kindly droped me. It's a good thing cats land on all fours or he would be in a lot of pain right now. Back to where I was going I was going to find Chloe I could smell her she went up the stairs and before I know it I was back in her room but she wasn't there but the closet was open I went in. All I have to say is WOW. I maybe small but I know when something is big and this was big. As I walk in I see in the corner there is a like a little doorway but pet size so a human would have to go on their hands and knees to get through and it would be hard to find the doorway because it's in the darkest spot of the room. I heard light crying coming from the inside. I walk in to see............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

        PLEASE READ

         I wanted to do an up date but with a hanger but I think you are going to know what's inside or maybe not. There could be a zombe or a vampire maybe even a witch. I am going to up date when I get three votes for this chapter before I put the next one up and this might not be good because I was sick for a while so thatès why I have not been updateing