Chapter five

• Dedicated to you

        Chapter five

        "Kitty!"

        I heard as soon as I entered the room. I look to my left and saw Chloe playing with dolls in dresses but stop when I came in to stand up and run over to me.

        "Where have you been kitty?"

        She ask in the cutest voice ever. Of curse I couldn't say where I was because I was a kitten but she ask anyway.

She started petting me and she hit the spot right behind my ear where all cats love to be scratch. After a while I couldn't hold it back anymore and started purring. She laugh at that.

        "You like that kitty?"

        She ask in repel I put my tail up and push my head into her side. Purring as load as I could. She got the idea of what I was doing and kept on doing what she was doing before that was untill.

        "Time for supper everyone!"

        Shouted a female voice for the living room maybe it was Chloe's mother that is what a Luna does call every down for food, help out every one, take care of the children and calm down the Alpha when he is mad and could hurt someone. Chloe got up to go down stairs I bet. When she got to the door way of her room she turned around.

        "Kitty aren't you coming too?"

        Well to be honest I was going to stay up here I didn't want to see every one but I am hungry. I think it was the idea of food that made me hungry. So I got up and walk up to the door with Chloe and when Chloe started walking out the door I was right behind her I didn't want to be the first to go out there. I bet people don't like the idea of a cat in the house but it was a good thing the Alpha's Daughter was the one who wanted me or else I would be back in the pet shop by now.

        "Come on kitty"

        Said Chloe who was faster then I thought I really need to get in fit more or it's because she is a human and I'm a little kitten right now or because she is a werewolf. Diffidently werewolf I mean I'm a kitten I can't be lazy I should be running like the wind. I thought as I took the last step of the stair case into the living room. I followed Chloe into the dining room that was very big compered to a living room a big one too maybe there's a game room somewhere. Back to the dining room it had to be big if they are going to feed every one in the pack house. which was a lot I bet because there is like five floors and some of the pack might live around the area.

        Once Chloe got to her sit there was a chair right next to her and because she wanted me to come a long I took the chair right next to her. When she saw what I did she smiled at me.

        "Good kitty"

        She said and I felt great she like me a lot.Then come the

        "That cat took my spot, again!"

        Said Dude#1. Everyone started laughing at this because I took his spot not once but twice.

        "Calm down Chase it's not that bad"

         Said the Alpha as soon as he come in. Yaw I thought I got a name for Dude#!, Chase not the best name but cute I wonder if he likes a good chase because his name is Chase.

_--------___-----__-__-_-_--__--_--_-_-__-_---_----__-__---__--_----_---__

        Ok I was thinking that I would like to say to all the readers I wouldn't have writen this far with out YOU!yes You because you read this far and this is for all the Writers that don't care about what there friends and family will say about what they write.

Please Vote or you could be realy nice and Comment

if you have any Questens then ask.