chapter 22 acting weird

Chapter 22 Acting Weird

as the day rolled on I noticed that in the front hall there was a pet shop bag with a collar in it and I was pretty sure Chase was the one who bought it and he got swizzers and a cat career he is not taking me anywhere that is for sure if he would like to keep his body intact that is case I would put up a fight a big one who knows what would happen to him and I don't need to hid I can just shift and Chase would never know because he would not be looking for a person just a kitten nothing else I have to tell the Alpha First through might as well tell him so he knows where is that elevator I am not taking the stairs again that is way to hard to do and the lost time i had gym I felt like I had a heart attacted afterwards that is how out of shape I was.

I was thinking this as I made my way to the open doors that will take me up didn't even need to press anything there was a teen who was going to her room anyway I just had to get in and get out at the top flour.

Floor #2 was next girl on

Floor #3 one girl off

Floor #4 girl off guy on

Floor #1 guy off and back to the start.

little girl on with flowers

Floor #5 best little girl ever

She and I got off I went one way she went the other way. and the door is closed just my luck round handle can't work with that (look down at paws)

I know what I have to do.

Alpha's POV

what is that nosie I was working then there is this clawing type of sound coming from the door like it was being trown a part by some one wwith claws.

I open the door and..........................................................

"Meow".........

_______________________________________________

took a long time but I updated