Chapter seven

Chapter seven

        Great! just! Great! there was a ladder I was hoping for there to be a room or maybe some stairs but this is the perfect place to hide I need to remember this just in case some one founds out I'm a shiftier and tells everyone before I can get to them that is and convince them to not tell anyone one.

        So right now two ideas 1 shift into human form and tell Chloe about me being a cat-shiftier and hope that makes her happy or at least not sad. Then there is always act like a cat and meow. Meowing would mean she doesn't know I'm a cat Shiftier that for right now can shift into a kitten but when I'm older I will be able to shift into all the cats in the cat family and make my pride pound of me. Back to the real world now if I shift she would think I was a robber or someone trying to kidnapped her and cry more and make a lot more noise then she is right. What to do what to do I could just leave and talk to the Alpha but he could be mad at me right now you never know what an Alpha will do when he is mad. So I could stay with his daughter for now because she likes me a lot more then every one else does maybe if they are mad at me then I could escape before they could find me.

         Think! Think! I Wonder if you bang your head on the wall if you get ideas. No! what was I doing again. Oh ya I was thinking on how to get up there and find out what's there NO-NO I was thinking of a way to help Cheer Chloe up I like the meowing idea I don't want to go up there means work when did I get so lazy.

        "Meow?"

        I meowed like a question 

        "Kitty? is that you?"

         I heard from up.

        "Meow! Meow!"

         I meowed like my life was on the line like all cats do when they want to be loved and cared for ( Sorry cats out there but it's true any one with a cat should know)

        "Kitty what's wroge?"

        She's falling for it now come down I thought it would be so cool if I could read minds or control them. Back to the task on hand.

        "Meow!"

         I meowed like I was hurt that should get her to come down. she likes me so much maybe I shoud tell her about being a shiftier just like her but into a cat or any member of the cat family.

        And she's coming she's coming. I love being a cat get what I want when I want maybe not all the time but still you get my point. She's coming down the ladder now and I must say for a little girl she moves fast. Once she got to the bottom she saw me and I ran out of there into her bedroom but stop when I saw the Alpha there sitting on the bed looking around for Chloe. He give me the 'Where Did You Come From' look made sense to me that he wouldn't know of the secret passage way that I just found. I walk up to he him and sat down at his feet like a dog would do to his owner and kept my eyes on the closet while he kept on looking at me funny thinking she lost it no doubt while you wait mister just you wait I am not crazy. What was taking Chloe so long maybe it was hand to through the tinny doorway to that ladder 5...4...3...2... She come running into the room from the closet. She was way too eley I had to count for her. I look at the Alpha and HE WAS SMILING AT ME, ME. Makes me very proud to be me and now he is going to have to do me a favor when this is over while maybe.

        I can see they need to talk so I am just going to have to go out the door for now I will come back later through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        The first voter who voted a few minates after I updated was gc20164029

        The second voter was Adriana124 and who is now my new follower

        The thired voter was ComingDown who voted for chapter five but I thought it was six but too bad I already put it up

        all these people can belive they will get a dediction in the futer but for now it will be dedicted to the seconed voter and the one before to the frist voter