Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

        "So because she is the Luna is that why she takes care of the day-care. Because she is like a mother to the pack."

        "That and the parents want to get rid of their kids for a while to have alone time, if you know what I mean."

        He said. I think anyone would know what that means. So the kids wouldn't walk into anything so a good thing for the kids I guess.

        "So when do I start."

        I ask

        "Tomorrow at noon anything else you want to ask?"

        He ask.

        "Yes, where do I sleep or do I sleep as a kitten with someone?"

        I ask.

        "Well it would be weird if the kitten got it's own room so that would have to wait because it would be like a play room for you and well cats always sleep with the  owners or their kids. So I don't know can you sleep in kitten form there's the questen here if you can then you can sleep with my daughter if you can't then there is the jail cells in the basement with beds and the sunroom I had for the kids when they were little but not big beds because they were like three when they were in there"

        He said.

         "Your daughter is a good Idea I don't want to sleep in a jail cell or in a tiny bed thank you very much."

        I said.

        "Good choice, but don't you dare hurt my baby girl or you will be sleeping outside or in the jail cells."

        He said the threat clear in his voice and I am happy he said this now because I knew he would say this sooner or later. Everyone knows that an Alpha is very angry if you hurt his family and his pack.

        "I would never hurt Chloe. Alpha Daniel, I could never hurt her she is way too nice. Your son on the other hand, Shouldn't pick me up, Call me names, and get mad at Chloe when she did nothing wroge. So I would target him first."

        I said and was very honest maybe too much but honest non the less honest."

        "He is very nevise right now because his birthday is coming up and he can't wait to learn who his mate is because she would become Luna and he doesn't want her to be a slut or a nerd that can't stand up for herself. I blam on werewolf romance books because the werewolf always gets the ones that are shy or the ones that don't want a mate. I have been trying to get him to lessin up but he can't not until he finds his mate and for all he knows she could be in Enland right now talking to the Queen about tea and what's best with it."

        He said.

        "One thing is for sure through he can't kidnapped her or she wouldn't like him and you wouldn't get any grand-children but that's if she is human. Werewolf she would jump into his arms if she wanted a mate that is."

        I said.

        "I know because I kinda did that to my Wife. When I was a teenager."

        He said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I know it's a hanger but I wanted to do something today

        and Just so everyone knows I meant the very first thing you see when you you open the story it's this.

Riley is cat shifter she is able to shift into any cat form on her 16th birthday and find her mate but her pride was attack by rogue werewolves. After she ran she found a nice lady who feed her. Then one day the lady took her to the pet shop and said how she wish she could keep her but she couldn't keep her because she was leaving then I never saw her again. she was in the pet shop for she didn't know how long but one day a little girl come in and went up to the bars on my cage and said "Mom can we get her she pretty." and that was how the Kitten Become Part Of The Pack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        I know bad start but the book should be better please read the third chapter should be better and I am really bad at spelling

------------------------

So should I change it?

Please comment and vote.