The Boy Who Could Fly *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                     The Boy Who Could Fly

Jaime's P.O.V 

Once I headed into my bunk, I spaced out. I looked up at the ceiling until I just fell asleep. And just went into dreamland. Sometimes, it takes me a few seconds to fall asleep, especially if I'm really tired. But if I'm not that tired, it takes me minutes. It also depends if the bed is comfortable, or if the bed is like a hard piece of rock, which is for a real hardcore metal person by the way. But yeah, seriously, I was tired so... I fell asleep. And shit, do I have weird dreams.

-In Dreamland-

I was sitting on a chair, In some room. it was kind of dark, but there was only one spotlight. My eyes traveled around the room, trying to find a window or a mirror or something. I really hoped this wasn't like SAW, or some shit like that. I'd literally will have the greatest struggle to wake the hell up. Oh god, especially seeing that creepy doll. Ugh. I'd cry and crap my pants at the same time. Which is completely unattractive. Obviously. Who would find shtting attractive? Like... Oh yeah... Baby... Keep on pushing that shit... oh god. I'm going to hell just thinking of it. Wait. How can I think when I'm dreaming. Like. What. I sighed and looked around until I saw something caught my eye.

A taco with extra lettuce and meat. and it had EVERYTHING a true taco needs to have. I mean, I don't judge Taco Bell, but real mexican tacos will always be the best. I mean, Tacos are the origin of mexican culture. Besides custome wrestling. Not that wrestling is bad... But Oh GOD those tacos were looking real damn good. Even more good than my yearbook pictures. Oh god. The horror. But I mean... those tacos.

 I licked my lips, mmmmmm.

"Jaime... Jaime..."

My eyes widened a little. Was the taco dead ass talking me? I looked around once again, noticing that there was nobody other than me in the room. And this taco. I swear if Mike was here he would kill me... Since my intentions were eating this sexy taco. But I mean, what the hell this is suppose to be my dream? Who could invade it? Is this some type of telekenisis or whatever that is? Who is invading my dream?

"Jaime... Jaime..."

My jaw dropped. I got up from my seat, and walked towards the taco. It was glistening and shining and all that good shit. I smiled. Oh god. I felt like I haven't ate in weeks. But I think I just ate a couple minutes ago... I shrugged, and grabbed the taco softly and gently. How you are SUPPOSED to. I mean, come on, you can't just GRAB a taco. You have to be nice to the taco. Feel the taco. Breathe the taco. BE the taco. It has feelings you know? When you eat it, at least it knows you treated it with RESPECT. It goes into my stomach in peace. I mean, yet again, meat are in tacos... And before that meat was in that taco... It was a living being...

But it was...

Awesome.

"Jaime...Jaime..."

I sniffed the taco. It smelled amazing. It smelled like beef. Lettuce. Cheese. That Spicy Sauce shit. It was some good shit. 

"Jaime...Jaime..."

"I'm coming, baby!" I then closed my eyes, bringing the taco close to my lips.

"Jaime.. Jaime..."

I then, took my first bite.

"HOLY COWBALSL WHAT THE FUCK MAN."

I jolted awake, kicking and trashing everything around me. I breathed fast, and I almost hit my head oh god. I look up, seeing Tony with the most hell of expression. It looked like Bloody Mary came knocking on his door.

"OH SHIT." I jumped up quickly but then my head hit the ceiling.

"JAIME WHAT THE HELL MAN. MY HAND!" Tony rubbed his hand, his fingers tracing on the bite mark.

Wait what. SO I WASN'T EATING A TACO? W.T.F. man.  "I'm sorry! I thought you were a taco!" I stammered, trying to get up.

"Why the fuck would I be a fucking taco!? I know I'm delicious ... but damn." Tony replied, starting to walk away.

"Dreamland!" I shot back, getting out the bunker.

That's when I realized something. This reminded me of what happened in the set for the "King for a Day" music video. A familiar case had happened. And dear god.

*Flashback*

"I want a sandwich..." I groan, looking around.

"We have a five minute break. Better have one now." Vic replied, putting his hands in his black skinnies. He did look great in a suit. Also Kellin. But I, ladies and gentlemen, was in my sexy outfit. And before I continue, I'd like to shoutout my homies, who brought this sexy man to life. My mom and dad, yeah I like to appreciate this moment to thank ya'll. Ya'll so nice. I cry everytime.

"I want a burrito!" Tony pouted, crossing his arms.

"Me, want some enchilladas!" Mike shouted, stomping his feet like a baby.

"Tacos!" Vic smiled, waving his arms around.

"I WANT A FUCKING SANDWICH, GOD DAMMIT FUCKTRUCK!"

"Here's your sandwich. Jeez..." Tony handed me a delicious looking sandwich. Oh god yes, may the Lord and the heavenly in heaven be praised. I grabbed it roughly and took a huge bite.

"Ah! My fucking hand!" Tony cried, yerked his hand away.

I arched back, alert. Holy shit.

The pieces of chewed sandwich left my mouth, in shock.

"I'm sorry!" I replied.

"Holy shittttt...." Mike stared wide-eyed at Tony's red hand.

"Oh my god." Vic whispered.

"Someone do something!" Tony said.

*end of flashback*

"Jaime? Jaime!" Tony yelled, trying to obviously catch my attention.

"I am so sorry, I apologize. I did not mean for this to happen I swear to everything in the world. I had a dream that this taco appeared before me, and I couldn't resist and I just ate it. I swear, I will never do it again."

"Oh my god." We heard Vic said multiple times. He seemed worried.

"Dude, calm down..." Mike told him.

Wait. Wat was going on? I literally just woke up. 

 ____________________________________________________________

"We went back to our SoCal punk roots for this song. The entire thing is punk beats and super-fast guitar work. It's almost therapeutic for me to play, because it represents everything that we loved playing as kids. Mike [Fuentes] is the fastest single kick drum player I've ever seen, so this song features him in all his glory. The lyrics talk about an unhealthy co-dependent relationship in which I couldn't live without the other person because if you took her away, I would lose half of myself. It's about obsession and desperation, and the stupid things you do when you're in love. Musically it's the craziest, most intense song we've ever written." - Vic Fuentes on The Boy Who Could Fly