Caraphernelia *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                            Caraphernelia

5 Hours Before

Bella's P.O.V

I stood there looking at Grace in disbelief. Actually, I was looking at her with a what-the-fuck-have-you-done face. Jesus I am so sorry for all those curse words but I just can't even with even no more. I don't even know her anymore. This isn't what she would do normally. But as the greatest sister I am, I decided to help her out. But of course, after that she was going to give me something in return. Gotta think about that later. Right now, I just had to think. I sighed and shook my head at her, she was nervous. And regretful. Wanna know what she did? She fucked up Jack's car. That's what she did. 

"Grace, just calm down..." I trailed off, trying to calm her down.

She sighed and I saw her walk back and forth in frustration, her head in her hands. She was nervous about Jack being mad at her, obviously he will be since that was a good looking car, and also because she thinks she had ruined their 'relationship'. God she was becoming obsessive. But I was going to fix all her problems, for now.

"No! What if he won't want me anymore after what I did?" She asks.

"First of all, I'm sure he will... be mad at you for a while but ... um ... gosh just calm the fuck down." I say with a sigh.

Suddenly I hear footsteps.

The door swung open and it revealed our mom with an angry expression plastered on her face. Uh oh. "Grace..." She growled. Grace squealed, and I just hid a laugh. "Come downstairs, now." Mom shot at her and headed downstairs, leaving my door open. Grace looked at me, and I just chuckled. "I feel like we're teenagers, man." I muttered, as I headed outside. We headed downstairs, and I saw two figures behind the couch, and I soon recognized it was dad and Jack. Mom was standing up, arms crossed, glaring at Grace.

I laughed, I couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry! I really am! I didn't mean it Jack! Honest!" She said grabbing his shoulders shaking him. He looked straight at her with wide eyes. "I really am! I really really am! Sorry!" 

Jeez....

"Jac--"

I suddenly felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and then ring.

They all looked at me.

"Um, sorry, I... Excuse me..." I walked out the living room, and headed out the house. I took out my phone and saw who was the caller. It was Vic. Well shit on a popsicle stick did I forgot. Damn, I soon forgot that I left the other phone upstairs, probably it shut down since it was low battery. Jeez, he must be worried due to the fact he might've heard my sister freak out, and the lamp she had mistakingly threw on the floor making a heavy noise.

"V--"

"Bella? Bella! Are you okay? I heard a bang, and I immediately got worried since the line got cut." Vic replied nearly stuttering.

I cleared my throat, "Vic, don't worry. I'm fine. My sister just went crazy."

"Was that noise at the end?" He asked immiatedly.

"She accidently bumped into the lamp and it fell to the ground." I sighed.

"Okay, good."

I raised an eyebrow, "Uh, yeah. I guess breaking an expensive lamp. Yup, Vic." I then chuckled a little, "You were worried that much?" I asked, curious.