49.

ONE MONTH LATER

Things were going quite smoothly for the 7th month. I've been feeling way better and my hormones have been acting up way less too.

Both Celine and Annalise came to visit, to apologize, and tell me they would be there for me, no matter what. I can't lie and say that I wasn't hesitant, at first... after five months of total silence from them, but it's also true that they were just worried about my health. I've updated them about everything they lost in those five months, about Amia and Harry's future decisions and they had been just as excited and happy as me.

With Andres, we had decided to keep it a surprise, until she was born and he was ok with it. He hadn't insisted too much and we're really hoping he won't mind the fact that he's not going to have a brother, after all.

In the meantime, we had also found the perfect home here in New York and Harry hasn't waited at all, before buying it. He's started moving our stuff from the house in Quantico really slowly, considering he doesn't want me to go through a moving while I'm pregnant. About what he's gonna do, he still has some doubts. Useless to say that — obviously — his father has been trying to convince him to work for him, but Harry doesn't seem too keen on the idea.

"Are you excited?" He asks me, as soon as we come back home from our visit. I immediately kick my shoes off as first thing and I go straight to lay on the bed. It's always a torture, lately, wearing shoes.

"Yes!" I nod my head and smile, trying to ignore my aching feet. I take off my jacket and Harry takes it from me, resting it on the armchair in the corner of the room.

"Do you have a headache?" Harry asks, walking toward me and caressing my head.

"Not anymore..." I sigh, feeling quite thankful for my feet pain, if compared to the headache of this morning.

Harry walks toward the bathroom, just to come back with a massage lotion. He sits down at the end of the bed and he lets me rests my feet on his lap. He always knows what's wrong whenever I don't feel good. He's really learned my — pregnant — body well, in those last 5 months.

"Ah, I love you..." I sigh, as soon as he spreads the lotion on my first foot and starts to massage it.

"Just for my foot massage?" He jokes, while he keeps doing what he's doing very well.

"Obviously... why else would I be marrying you for?!" I joke too and I hear him chuckle.

"Well... I really appreciate your honesty, babe."

"You're welcome!" I grin at him and then he goes over to the other foot.

"I got a call from our interior designer... she wants to know how we want Mia's room." Harry tells me. Another thing is that, Amia isn't even born yet and Harry already uses a nickname to call her. "What about doing it yellow?" He proposes.

"Pink!" I immediately say.

"Pink?" Harry asks, with his eyebrows furrowed. "Very creative!"

"Baby pink!" I say with more enthusiasm. "And we can do one wall with a white wallpaper with tiny pink flowers on it."

"I see you already have everything figured out..." Harry chuckles and then smiles at me. I slowly nod my head at him and once he's done with my massage, he lays down next to me, surrounding me with his arms.

"I can't wait for her to be here with us!" I sigh, putting up a big smile on my lips. His smile gets as wider as mine and he nods his head, cutting the distance between our lips to kiss me. He lowers on my body, just to get to my belly. He exposes it and leaves a kiss on top of it.