23.

HARRY

I had gotten Andres a huge burger with fries for dinner and he had eaten all of it and drank all of his coke with the promise of him not telling anything to Cielo. She's definitely right when she complains that I can't tell no to him.

While we wait for his mom to come back in the hall, keeping an eye on him while he plays very animatedly with his new Star Wars action figures.

"Dad, I want to marry Scarlett when I grow up." He says all of sudden, making me immediately laugh. He's been talking about her non-stop for the whole dinner and it was already clear by then that he's a little bit of a crush. "She's so beautiful." He opens his arms wide to describe Scarlett's beauty. "And also kind." He adds with a smile.

"So you like older women, buddy?" I rub his head, messing up his curls and he pushes my hand away, clearly bothered by it.

"Yeah, they don't stink!" I laugh again.

"When are we going to see Scarlett again?" He then asks, looking at me while he patiently waits for my answer.

"Tomorrow, maybe..." He nods his head in understanding and then he goes back to play with his action figures, satisfied enough by my answer.

As soon as Andres spots Penelope walking toward us, he drops his action figures and runs toward her, probably also because he's spotted the big wrapped gift between her arms.

"Auntie Penelope!" He screams with excitement, wrapping his arms around her neck when she lowers to his level. He keeps jumping on the spot over and over. Maybe I've given him too much coca-cola.

"How is the most beautiful child in the whole world?" She caresses his cheek and then she gets up and comes to sit on the couch next to me.

"Very fine!" He says with excitement looking at the gift with the colorful wrap on her lap. "And you?"

"Fine too, now that I'm here with you!" She kisses his cheek.

"For who's this gift?" He asks Penelope, unable to contain his curiosity and excitement even further and we both laugh at him.

"This gift?!" Penelope points at the box on her lap and Andres vigorously nods his head. "That's for the most beautiful child in the world!" Andres, at Penelope's confirmation, is fast enough to take it from her lap and tearing the wrap apart.

"He's not wasting any time..." I tell Penelope with amusement and she laughs at me, nodding her head.

"Wow!" Andres screams excited again once he sees his Apple BB8 drone that Penelope has gotten for him. Penelope spoils him quite a lot too with every kind of different technological game. "I love it!" He hugs Penelope again.

"I knew you would've liked it, my love!" She smiles at him and then she gives me a weird look. I immediately understand what she wants me to do.

"Hey, buddy... why don't you go play with it on the other couch so you'll have more space?" Andres nods his head and does what I've asked him, giving us a some related privacy, so that we can at least whisper without being heard.

"So? What did you find?" I ask her right away, keeping my voice low. I've been wanting to know for the whole day now.

"Nothing much, if I have to be honest..." she shrugs her shoulders. "He's clean." I should be happy for her with this information. "The only slightly concerning thing about him is that he loses a lot of money gambling." I furrow my eyebrows and I look at her.

"Did you hack his bank account?" I chuckle and she just looks at me as the answer is so damn obvious.

"Of course! When I dig, I dig damn well." I bring both of my hands on her face and I kiss her head, making clear all my pride for her.