Chapter 14

Bella's POV

I suddenly wake up to someone shaking me awake. Guess I fell asleep while I was thinking. I look to see who's there and it's Lauren.

"Hey," I rub my eyes.

"Did you have a good nap? No nightmares?" Lauren asks concerned.

"Ugh Katherine told all of you didn't she? But yeah, no nightmares, I'm fine."

"Yeah she did and good I'm glad."

I sit up and hug her. "Thanks for being there for me today Laur," I whisper in her ear."

"I'm always gonna be here for you Belle, that's a promise," she tells me. I do have my doubts about that statement but never know until it happens.

Dani's POV

I peek around the door of my other sisters' room. Lauren woke Bella up and now they're talking. Laur really cares about Bella. So does all my other sisters.

I'll never admit it, but I'm really jealous of her. She's beautiful, smart, super strong and has an amazing fashion sense. I wish I was her... well without the whole mom thing.

I was horrified to hear about her mom being abusive but I still don't like her. Plus, she got my older sister Lisa slapped and that is far from okay!

Lauren gets up to leave and I run back to our room and lay on the bed with my iPod. She goes downstairs where everyone else is. I go to see Bella.

Bella's POV

I finish brushing my hair as Dani walks in. I hope she's in a good mood because I can't tolerate too much more today.

"Hi," she says.

"Um.. hi,"

"I saw you talking to Lauren. You're getting real close to everyone here aren't you?"

"I guess," I respond.

"You are. Christina, Lisa and Lauren went with you today, Lauren and you even call each other by nicknames, you sleep in Katherine's bed, Amy's super sad because of hearing your story, and the little boys are always talking about how fun you are to play with."

This doesn't seem to be looking like it's going to be a good conversation.

"Oh," is all I say.

Dani seems to get really mad since that's all I say. Oh crap.

"I HATE YOU HERE! YOU'RE TAKING MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE JUST SO WORTHLESS LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH," Dani screams at me.

Those words hit me like a blow to the stomach. So much for being nice or having them as my family. I'm done.

I see all the girls run in and stare in shock. Christina goes to open her mouth but closes it when I decide to yell back.

"I KNOW I'M WORTHLESS. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT ALL THE TIME THROUGHOUT MY LIFE! I HATE MY LIFE. I HATE MYSELF. I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND NO ONE EVER CARES ABOUT ME FOR LONG. WANNA KNOW MY SECRET?" she stares at me with wide eyes, everyone else is the same.

"YEAH I BET YOU WANT TO KNOW SO YOU CAN USE IT AGAINST ME. I CUT. YEAH, I HURT MYSELF. WHY? CAUSE IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I scream.

I then realize all that I just said and the tears streaming down all the girls' faces but mainly Dani's. I run.

Pushing away from them, I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I grab the blade and cut myself several times. All 6 of them are knocking frantically and yelling my name. They know what I'm doing.