21

betty;

I know I've said this a lot, but friends and more than friends are the same thing. 

Get my logic? You can be both at the same time. The best relationships are those where you can be best friends and lovers at the same time. 

That's what I fantasize for myself, you know? An awesome boy, with charm, grace, and a smile that's like a rainbow which you just want to touch. 

A rainbow with beams you want to absorb. I mean, even the darkest people have rainbows inside of them. 

So when I went home from Jughead's house that evening, I was frustrated that I haven't found him yet. 

Meanwhile, there was this itching feeling inside of me that he was there all along. Right in front of me. 

The rainbow was in plain sight. 

Damn it, I sound like my mom. Anyways, on the way back, I was involuntarily smiling. Why? 

It was hard to explain. 

I felt light, happy, airy. 

When my mom yelled at me for not coming home on time, I just smiled and hummed, thinking about him, like I was in a trance. 

But I felt dark. Like there was a midnight in me. 

There was a darkness, that he could only fix. 

But who was he? He was just peeking around the door, waiting for me to see him and run into his arms.

I miss Archie. No doubt. I miss Veronica. I felt a gap in me. That he could fill. 

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Kevin 🍆 | 8:49 P.M. 

Hey, Betts. How you doing? I heard about the Archie thing. You good?

Betty 😇 | 8:49 P.M.

I'm fine, Kev. It was just surprising to hear about 

them getting it on behind my back. 

Kevin 🍆| 8:50 P.M.

😂😂😂 

I also heard about Jughead...😏

Does he have junk inside that trunk?

Betty 😇| 8:50 P.M. 

He's not interested in you Kev 😂

Kevin 🍆| 8:50 P.M.

I mean, how would you know that? 

Hehehehehe

Betty 😇| 8:50 P.M.

Oml shut up now 😩

Kevin 🍆| 8:50 P.M. 

oOf that sTiNgS

anyway Joaquin and I did some smexy 

stuff since he returned. Wanna hear? 😏

Betty 😇| 8:51 P.M.

No omfg

I wanna know Kevin

Kevin 🍆| 8:51 P.M.