14

betty;

I don't exactly remember much from Archie's 4th of July bash.

I was drunk as hell. But I do remember kissing someone.

He had these soft lips, and he was dressed in all black...DEFINITELY wasn't Archie.

But when I woke up the next morning to a pounding headache, I knew I had to find out. 

Damn it, it's already 10:30. I threw myself off the bed, and grabbed a gray shirt with the faded words "C  R  W SH!     LY $6! V S T SUDSIDE CA WAS ES  TO AY!" with a picture of a vintage car.  Reggie got me that shirt, I think. 

He said something about getting wet, to which Veronica slapped her forehead, and Archie started laughing hysterically. 

I put on a pair of blue jeans, a baby pink cropped hoodie, white Converse, and of course, my trademark ponytail. I was about to text Veronica to meet at Pop's--

Ah, dang. Her abuela's visiting. Don't wanna let down the abuela. Aw, and Archie's gone fishing with his dad. 

I don't even want to talk to Cheryl after...the thing yesterday. Look, I don't remember much from yesterday, but I do remember a certain someone twerking on the table, and I'm not going to talk to the twerker. 

I checked my options. That leaves me with...Jughead. 

Okay. Fine. 

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Betty | 10:49 A.M.

Hey, Jughead. What's up?  Lol idek why I'm texting you but I'm bored sooo...

                                                                                                                 Jughead | 10:49 A.M.

                                                                                                 So I'm your last resort, huh? I'm kidding. But  

                                                                                                  where are you? I'm also really, really bored.

Betty | 10:50 A.M.

I'm in my room.                                                                                                                Jughead | 10:50 A.M.

                                                                                                                Oh nice. Can I see? 

Betty | 10:51 A.M.

M