Escape Plan

{HELLO EVERYONE IM SORRY FOR NOW JUST POSTING IM HAPPY YOU ALL ARE STILL SUPPORTING ME PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND STAY FABULOUS}

*unedited*

JORDYNN POV

That was a close call. I was in the middle of bathing the girls with Adam and I'm guessing he tried to get to them, but of course Lydia wasn't having any of it. As I was going to put the girls down for bed I hear Adam yelling at Alexa. About what? I don't know and honestly, don't care. I kiss the girls on their heads before leaving. They were so precious and amazing and every ounce of them reminded me of Logan. I haven't heard anything from him for the past few hours. Maybe I'd pay him a visit later. I head back to the room and my luck turns on me.

"Now where were we?" Adam said kissing my neck.

"I don't know Adam, not tonight I'm kind of tired." I pushed out of his arms and walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" He sat in the bed looking at me. "I'm going to check on the girls and getting a snack, you want anything?"
"No, cause what I want for a snack is not on the menu." He turned on his side, drifting off to sleep.

LOGAN POV

She caved. She gave up on us. On me, was I a fool to believe her and her lies. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the girls weren't mine. It doesn't matter. I have to do this for me, I'm determined to get the hell out of here. As I was deep in thought basically the only person I trusted appeared. 

"Hey, Alexa.." I sat on the ground looking her.

"I can't believe I used to have a thing for you. And I also can't believe I'm doing this." She reaches under her jacket for a gun and hands it to me. "This will be the last time I can help you, Logan. I'm leaving."

I placed the gun under a pillow and walked over to her. "What you're leaving? What about your revenge."

"Oh don't worry about that. I'm gonna handle him later. I want you to get out of here and save your family."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Why should I save someone who has given up on me."

"Well, whatever you do get out of here." She hugs me and slides something in my pocket.

Someone clears their throat and of course, it's Jordynn.

"What are you doing down here?" She walked towards Alexa and got in her face.

"Just because you're Adam's bitch doesn't mean you run me. So to make this simple for you. I'm down here minding my damn business."

She slapped Alexa across the face and pointed in her face. "Now you listen to me bitch. I am owned by no one and even if I was owned by him I can make your life a living hell. Now get the fuck out. Now." She was now pointing to the door.

I never saw her this angry. Alexa walked out of the door smirking. "See you around Logan."

I turned my attention to Jordynn. Who was still indeed pissed. 

"What do you want Jordynn?"

"What was she doing down here Logan? Are y'all fucking?"

"No, and what does it matter to you. You and Adam are so perfect now. With your perfect little family. Why are you suddenly worried about me?"

She walked towards me with tears rolling down her face "Say it again Logan, I dare ya."

"I shouldn't have to repeat reality for you Jordynn. You used me and you know it."

Within seconds she's slapping me and punching my chest. "I'm doing this for us. I'm protecting us. The girls." "And you have the nerve, The audacity, to say this shit to me." "Those are your girls. Our girls, stop letting lies bring you up and reality break you down." She begins to walk away and I grabbed her arm.

"Wait Jordynn, I'm sorry."

She yanked away from me shaking her head. "No Logan I'm gonna show you what you want to see." "Matter fact Adam and I will raise 'our family' and I'll request for you to be let go." She walked out the door not looking back "goodnight Logan."

What have I done? I lost it. I lost myself and now I'm losing my family. But I won't give up on my family. I walk back over to the pillow and get the gun. And go in my pocket. "Good looking out Alexa," I said smirking and looking down at the key to this hell hole of a room. I'm coming for you Adam and I'm coming to get what is rightfully mine. My family."

JORDYNN POV

Great, I'm crying and now Adam is going to be questioning me. I walked into the room and slide into bed next to Adam. Luckily he was still asleep. He turns and cuddles my backside.

"What took so long." He mumbled half asleep in my ear.

"Nothing I had got caught up watching tv downstairs."

He groans and kisses my neck. "Okay well get some sleep."

Hours pass and I feel something rubbing my leg. Of course, I tried ignoring it thinking it was Adam but it continued every time I pushed away.

"Adam stop," I mumbled stirring around.

"What are you talking about." He said pulling me closer. When he said that I shot up and see Logan with his finger on his lip holding a gun.

"What's wrong" Adam looked at me then followed my eyes. He smirked and stood up.

 "Well hello, cousin. Growing a pair I see."

"Shut up Adam, go get the damn girls Jordynn." He yelled pointing the gun at Adam. 

I ran out of the room to get the girls but you can still hear him yelling.

I take the girls out of their cribs. "Okay, girls it's time to go." As I'm packing the girls' stuff the little con artist escapes.

"Lydia." Damn this not the right time. Gunshots are all you hear within seconds I'm up and running with Luna in my arms. "Lydia" I was basically screaming her name. I ran around the corner and bump into Logan.

"What are you doing we have to go now." He grabs my arm pulling me towards the door.

"I can't find Lydia," I said yelling trying to pull away.

"She's downstairs now let's go."

I nod my head and follow him downstairs out the door. As we escape we hear maniac laughter and Adam screaming "I'm going to kill you..you will pay oh you will pay."