Family Reunion pt.1

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST ON LAST FRIDAY. BUT HERES THE BOOK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP. SO KICK BACK AND ENJOY!!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

TAYLOR POV

"Right there, daddy." I was currently fucking the guy who had my life in the palm of his hands. What better way to get close to him then to please his needs that pathetic bitch wouldn't. Like how is she so perfect she couldn't do one simple thing.

"Oh god." He said as he finished his business inside of me. He was amazing in bed. And good looking. I mean yeah he was a bit crazy but that bitch broke him. I rolled over and looked at him. As he tried to catch his breath.

"Go downstairs and check on our guest." He said as he sat up and pulled his boxers on. "Why me, why not that bitch Alexa."

 "Well, first she's way better in bed than you and secondly cause I fucking said so. Now go make yourself useful." I scoffed and pulled my clothes back on. "You know what Adam you are pathetic, I'm here helping your needs and you just treat me like an underclass peasant."

He frustratedly rubbed his face and walked over to the door and opened it. "Go. And send Jordynn up." I got up and walked out. "Yeah, whatever,"

Was he kidding what does everyone see in them? First, everyone claims Alexa is way better than me in bed and secondly they're falling head over heels for Ms. Johoe. As I make my way downstairs I see Alexa playing with the girls. They were beautiful don't get me wrong but it's like every time I see their faces I fill with anger and frustration. It's all a reminder of what that bitch took from me. What I could've had.

"Well hello, Ms. Bedrocker." Alexa said looking up. "Why back so soon." I walked over to the couch and sat down. "That prick is so hard to fucking understand." She nodded her head as I continued my rant. "Its like no matter how hard I try I can't please no one." 

"Like look at me I'm fucking perfect." She stood up and walked over to me. "I mean you're eh." 

 I was taken back. "What the hell do you mean eh. You know what I don't care about your opinion right now. Where is Jordynn?" "Downstairs. Why?" I got up and walked towards the basement door. "Cause your king calls for her."

JORDYNN POV

Pain. That's all that was basically ruining through my mind and my soul. Pain ranging from emotional and physical. I was currently in a room, your typical dungeon type where they kill people that get in their way. It was like a slaughterhouse. I slowly got up and looked around the room. I notice a figure in the corner but it wasn't moving. Call me dumb but I have nothing else to lose at this point so I go over to investigate it.

I slowly remove the blanket off and realize it was Logan. My Logan. The man of my dreams. The father of my children. I begin to shake him softly and cry. Praying that he wasn't dead. I couldn't afford to lose him. "Logan baby wake up. Please." I keep tapping his face and shaking him until he finally came to.

He sat up and looked at me a little puzzled. "Jordynn?" He pulls me into a tight hug and begins to cry. I never seen this man cry let alone break down until now. He was my warrior. What kept me strong through tough times. He finally pulls away and examines my face. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and wipe my face. "Yeah, just a headache. I missed you so much, Logan. You don't understand." He pulled me back into a hug and strokes my hair. "It's okay." "No, it's not okay Logan they have our girls. We know nothing about if they're okay or not." I stood up pacing the room thinking back to all that happened.

Then I remembered. The pictures. The video. My heart begins to crumble and tears begin to fall as I turn to look at him. "What's wrong Jordynn? Why are you crying?" He attempted to get closer to me but I just moved away further. "Why'd you do it, Logan?"

LOGAN POV

"Why'd you do it Logan?" She asked staring at the ground refusing to make eye contact with me.

"Do what exactly?" She scoffed and shook her head. "Really? Right now isn't a good time to play dumb." "You hurt me and cheated on me when I needed you. When WE needed you." She begins to get louder and stalked closer to me. "I was taking away from my home with one of your baby girls and all you could think about was "oh let me go fuck my ex."

Oh god she seen the video. Were they honestly really trying to tear this family apart. First they aim for something we both love more than we love ourselves now they aim for us to hate each other during a time when we need each other.

"Jordynn listen. Baby that wasn't real. I love you too much to even dare thinking about hurting you. They—"

She shoved me and got into my face. "Did you really just say that shit wasn't real. Your dick was in her. Newsflash Logan I didn't force you to be with me. You chose me." At this point. I was getting frustrated. Though I seem they already won her over I was gonna win her back.

"JORDYNN JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" I yelled as I towered over her. "They want us to argue, like your doing now. You won't even hear me out." "They want us to hate each other when we need each other most."

Next thing you know I am being slapped across my face. Not like those petty taps either. "Well Logan I don't need you."

There goes my heart. Broken. Again into a million pieces. "Wait—" before I could get my words out someone comes to the door. And not just anyone. Taylor. "Come now my little slut monkeys master would like to see you upstairs." She pulls Jordynn out then I follow. "Jordynn," I whisper trying to get her attention. "No talking. Don't make me come back there."

I needed to talk to Jordynn immediately. I know she didn't mean what she said. She loves me. She just hurt. She crumbling under the power they have over her.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

OUR BOY LOGAN!!!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hopefully you all enjoy this part one! And tell me what you think. And don't forget to stay fabulous!

 And don't forget to stay fabulous!