According to plan

LOGAN POV

LOGAN POV

I was running in the dark. In place, as if my brain was my enemy. There was a light at the end of the tunnel with people walking by going on with their day. But no matter how much I reached or yelled it was no help. I wanted to give up and just be consumed by the monster trying to get me. "Help!" I yelled with the little fight I still had in me. Everything stopped. Everyone stopped. All eyes were on me. They begin mumbling words. Chanting more like. There's was one that stood out in the crowd. A girl. My little girl Lydia. "Dada," she repeated the words over and over each time with more distress.  She was holding the hand of a hooded person. I couldn't quite make out who is was. "I do love you princess with all my heart." At this point I was basically crawl towards her. I was actually moving. "Then why'd you let us go, why didn't you stay with me and mommy." She yelled as she begin to get dragged away. "Baby I'm sorry." I cried trying to get up and run to her. But yet again I was stuck. Stuck watching a nightmare happen before my eyes. Stuck with the thought of my baby girl was in danger and there was nothing I could do.

I shot up with sweat rolling down my face. I had one of the worst headaches in the world. The only thing I remember was holding Luna last night as people and stared down at me. I dragged myself to the bathroom I rummaged through medicine to find something to kill the headache I was having. Looking in the mirror I saw I felt disgusted. Like a disappointment. I looked horrible. I walked down the hall to the girls' room to check on Luna but she wasn't there. I didn't instantly panic but at the same time, I had a bad feeling in my stomach. Unless my parents stayed over, then where the hell is Luna.

I make my way downstairs and I see Luna sitting on the floor playing with toys and watching paw patrol. I smelled food cooking from the kitchen. I guess my parents did stay the night. As I walk into the living room I bend down and kiss her on the cheek. She was the only thing currently keeping me sane right about now. If it wasn't for her I don't know what I would've done. She turns to look at me and latches onto me trying to crawl up my body. "Hello princess, you hungry?"
I stand up and bounce her up and down in my arms.

"Well good morning sleepy head." A voice said coming from behind me. "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up." That voice wasn't my mother nor Jordynn and I sure as hell didn't own a maid. When I turn around I come face to face with a smiling Taylor wearing one of my shirts.

"What the hell are you doing here." "Didn't I say I wanted nothing to do with you." I placed Luna back down and walked over to Taylor.

"Well Logan, actions speak louder than words. Especially your actions from last night." She bit her lip and headed back to the kitchen. "So are you gonna eat?"

"No I'm not gonna eat your damn food, I want you to fucking leave. Nothing happened between us last night and nothing will happen between us." She grabs her phone off the table and unlocks the phone smiling. "Well thats not what this picture says." She turns the phone to my face revealing my and her laid up in bed together. "And Logan everyone knows a picture is worth 1000 words." She puts the phone down and goes back to eating as if she didn't break into my home. "So what you snuck in while I was a sleeping drunk mess."
She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh Logan always in denial." "There is a video too." When she said that I hear what sounds like moaning from the living room. I run in there and of course plastered on my tv is the video she was talking about. I immediately turn the tv off and pick up Luna. "Are you fucking crazy." I yell at her as she stood in the doorway with her arms crossed. "She's a fucking kid. A baby."

She shrugged her shoulders look at me. "I didn't do it." Was she fucking kidding me? Did her brain fucking leave her head? "Then who did it Taylor, please enlighten me"

"I did." When I look up I see someone walking down the stairs towards us. Not just anyone. Adam. The crazy lunatic who shot me and took my lover. 

"You have some nerve showing up here." I spat staring at him with pure hatred. "Oh calm down cousin, I just came here for one thing and hopefully you won't put up much of a fight."

Yep, they both have lost it. Coming into my home. Ruining my life and less than 24 hours and expecting something as if I'm the villain. "And what the hell could you possibly want Adam?" He clasped his hands together then points at Luna. "I want her." "I believe that one is Luna." I turned around making sure I haven't lost my damn mind and another little girl wasn't standing behind me.

"Yeah fuck no." I stepped back further away from them. He then shook his head turning to look at Taylor. "Go put on some clothes this will be quick." With that, she left and he turned his attention back to. "Damn Logan you know how to pick them. If I wasn't with Jordynn I'd tap that."

"Your not with Jordynn. You're crazy and need help. She doesn't love you she doesn't want you she loves me." He scrunched up his face and let out a laugh. A laugh only an insane maniac would do. "Not after what she saw she sure doesn't love you. More like loved, but just puppy love. So after seeing that she has no choice but to run back to me for comfort."

"What do you mean by that."

He pulled out his phone and called someone. "Yeah come in." After he was done he looked back at me. "Well, she saw the pictures." "Now if you can excuse me, we should be going now give me the kid."

 I stepped back again holding her tighter. "Go fuck yourself." He shrugs and looks down at his watch. Within seconds I hear yelling coming into the housing. Not just any yelling but Jordynn's. As they drag her into the living room she looks at me and cries. She tries to run to me but Adam grabs her by the hair pulling her back. "Aye, this is not a family reunion." He pushes her down to her knees and pulls out his gun. "Now give me the baby or she gets it."

"No, Logan please don't do it. He's just bluffing. Don't give her up." He pulls at his hair and laughs. 

"You might wanna cover her eyes." Before I know it he slaps her and grasps her by the throat.

 "Damn I hate when you're right."

 He then motions his head towards one of the big guys with him. He stands behind Jordynn and presses a shotgun against her head. "I won't kill you but he will, and I'm sure you don't want your child to witness the gruesome death of their mother."

 I begin to cry I'm a failure. I let down those close to my heart and now I have to let them down even more. I hand Luna over to him and he smiles and begins walking away. "Aye, what the hell?" I yell looking at him. He turns back to look at me and smile. "Ah Logan always so impatient." He then turns to the two guys. "Take care of them." I turn my head back to Jordynn and see the guy knock her out with the gun. The last thing I see is Taylor coming downstairs grinning while following behind Adam. "Sweet dream Logan boy." 

That's when I get hit in the face. At first, seeing stars and two of everything. Now nothing. I am again consumed by darkness. With nothing to do. With no one to hear me. To the nightmare from this morning all I can say is...We Meet Again.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hello my fellow fabulous readers thanks for continuing to read my book. I will be starting school soon and hopefully it won't mess with my schedule too bad. But please continue to vote and leave opinions about certain events or characters. And don't forget to share my book with friends! Much love!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕