The "F" bomb

"What the fuck is going on here." I hear behind me.

As I turn around I see Adam, looking furious. He then pulled me behind him and walked up to Logan.

"You can never just see me fucking happy can you. I get Jordynn and it just eats you up alive." "You never treated her right so why try now!?"

Logan then chuckles and leans against the wall.

"Oh lets not talking about mistreating someone, might I remind you of Claire."

Adam balled up his fist with rage. "Don't you dare bring her up, she's has nothing to do with this."

Logan gets off the wall and back into Adam's face. "Oh, so your fiancé has nothing to do with this."

When the words fiancé came out of his mouth I felt hurt and betrayed. All I wanted to do was run, so that's what I did...

I don't know how long I've been running but I didn't care. I finally come across this diner and decided it was a place of peace.

How could he do this to me? Betray me. Hurt me. And fill me up with lies. I guess I started crying and didn't realize it because a waitress came up to me.

"I don't want anything," I said not looking up at her. She then sat down across from me in the booth.

"Sweetie listen, you're too beautiful to be crying, whoever done this to you is a monster and should rot." "Now wipe your eyes." She then hands me some tissues and I do as she says.

I look at her and smile shyly. "Sorry I said shaking my head, it's just that I've basically been living a lie and I honestly don't know what to do."

She stood up and open her arms. "Well first you need a hug, now come here."

I smiled and hugged her tightly. I didn't know this lady but she's a guardian angel who saw me in distress.

"Now listen I don't know about you but when I'm down I eat a burger, so I'll be right back and don't you move."

"But...I don't have any money.." I said looking at her walk away.

"Don't worry sweetie on the house, now sit down and get comfortable."

The waitress soon came back and handed me a plate. "wow this looks delicious thanks miss for all you've done for me." I said trying to fight back the tears.

"Don't mention it sweetie and please call me Maxxie or Momma Max."

As she walked away I dug into the burger. It was so delicious and hell its been a while since I had one. As I was eating I notice Maxxie talking to someone.

"Welcome to the diner sir I will be your waitress for tonight, maybe I get you something." I heard her say.

"No thanks just looking for someone." I heard the voice reply back. "Ah, there she is."

When I heard that I turned around to see what was going on, only to be greeted by Logan.

"Jordynn are you okay, I was worried about you." He said sitting across from me. "And what are you eating?" he asked looking at my food.

I scoffed and looked at him. "It's a burger you dipshit, and why are you looking for me and why do you suddenly care?"

"Look Jordynn I'm sorry how I've treated you I've been regretting how I've treated you since you left."

I cross my arms over my chest and look at him. "Logan thanks for apologizing but it's hard to trust you rich arrogant people. I thought I could trust Adam. Now, look at me." I soon begin to cry.