Meeting the Matthew

*LOGAN POV*
Great, new day new bullshit. I look over next to me and notice someone laying next to me. The bimbo from last night, I have to remind myself not to get too wasted again, even though I know I'm not gonna listen. "For fuck sakes, you're still here" I growl as I shake her to wake up. "Get your stuff and get out this is not a hotel." I walk into my bathroom turning on the shower, full hot, fuck off with the cold shit. Lately, all my nights have been one night stands, I'm not complaining or anything but these women would do anything I say. Just buy them food and a couple of drinks and consider your dick wet. I get out of the shower and notice a letter on my closet door. "Call me later daddy, you know what we had could always happen again ;)" yuck god no, the head was trash, I don't know if she thought she was a horse eating a carrot, but never again, and don't get me started on her pussy, made me feel like her walls were performing an Indian sunburn. I threw the paper on my table to save with the rest of my left behind notes. I laugh to my self thinking of making a scrapbook full of them all. I walk over to my closet to retrieve my outfit of the day, a dark suit and tie and to top it off my attitude. Snappy and ego-shattering. People always wondered why I was so young and harsh all I have to say to that is, you either walk on top of the world or the world walks on top of you. Besides all businessmen know, emotion is a weakness.  I wouldn't dare show any emotion at my workplace. At Matthews Incorporation we have no laughing and giggling. That shows weakness and that what my competitors look for 24/7. I walk downstairs and grab a cereal bar before walking out the door. I would drive myself but it only takes me 15 minutes to get work, so the driver it is. 

  My building is one of the biggest in the city, very hard to miss by anyone. As I walk in I notice Alexa and of course, I speed up so she doesn't see me. Alexa and I had a thing in the past, no relationship just sex. That's all she was ever good honestly, and trust me I have no problem reminding her. When I make it to my office I sit down in my seat to relax. "Ah, finally some peace and qui.." *knock knock* "come in." I open my laptop to begin today's work, even though I wanted to be left alone. Alexa walks over to me trying to be seductive of course. "Hello, Log.." I look at her "It's Mr.Matthews and what do you want Ms.Turner?" I say flatly. "Well, I was wondering since we had some free time if we could have a little fun," she said biting her lip and grabbing my crotch. "Not today Alexa, really not in the mood." I try getting up but she pushes me back down. "Since when are you ever in the mood any more Logan," she says biting my neck. "Please just ten minutes daddy, you won't regret it." I moan softly as she bites and kisses on my neck more. "Fine but 10 minutes is all." 
     *15 minutes later*
I stand up and adjust myself and my clothes. "Well, I give you one thing Alexa you never fail to upset when it comes to sex." I slap her ass softly, "Now go get me some coffee." She looks back at me while walking off and smiling "Get it your damn self." With that, she slams the door.

 As the morning grows on, I look at my watch and notice it was 9:05. "Alexa where the fuck is my new assistant?." No response of course. I pull my hair in frustration, today was a day of a popup meeting and supposedly they're about to start.  As I pace the room getting more and more anxious, no scratch that angry, my phone rings "HELLO!" I yell. "Your new assistant is here" Alexa stated. "Send her ass in here now I yelled slamming the phone." I hear heels nearing towards my office and with every closer step comes anger.