Its a...(part 2)

LOGAN POV

As we go outside and I close the door I immediately get slapped.

"Who the fuck is she and why is she saying she's pregnant with your child."

I backed away from her to cool my anger. "First off, that's none of your business, and secondly keep your fucking hands off me, Taylor."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "so you're just gonna go and fucking cheat on me with someone else."

I pulled at my hair. "Obviously I didn't fucking cheat she farther along in her pregnancy than we've been together."

"I'm sorry baby." She said hugging me. "I just overreacted, but what are you gonna do about her."

"Well I know I'm not kicking her and my unborn child out on the streets so, she will be staying here for as long as she needs."

She rolled her eyes. "That's fine but she better keep her hands to herself and keep some distance between y'all."

I nodded my head and went back inside. I know things are gonna be rough now that Jordynn is back, and I have Taylor in my life. If anything I'd rather have Jordynn sleeping in my bed with me, but I can't just do that to Taylor." I finally make it back to the kitchen and I see that Jordynn finished her snack but is nowhere around.

"I hate having a weak bladder." She said leaving the bathroom and coming back in the kitchen.

"Jordynn you will be staying here for a while, well as long as you please." "You already know where the guest rooms are so pick whichever one you'd like."

She nodded her head and went into the living room. I sat down on the couch next to her as she scrolled through the movies. "Jordynn listen, I know this is much to take in about me moving on but I couldn't just sit here and sulk, especially when my parents want an heir."

"Logan it's okay," she said smiling. "She's very gorgeous and if anything I don't blame you for moving on. I'm happy you did." "Now let's watch Shrek."

I loved seeing Jordynn smiling and laughing, it brightened my day to have her back in my life. As the movie played on she fell asleep in my lap. I played with her hair and smiled to myself. I can get used to this. I leaned my head back and sleep fell upon me. I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow, I was going to see if I was gonna have a boy or a girl.

The next day I woke up Jordynn was still asleep on my lap. I picked up my phone to look at the time and noticed it was 7:00 o'clock. Not only that but I had a message from Taylor. I opened it and it read:

💍 Taylor💍: I thought I told you to keep your distances Logan, that's strike 1, two more and either she or I am leaving.

I got up and headed upstairs to take a shower. I forgot all about Taylor's words that night, I was just happy to have Jordynn back in my life, everything just felt right. After my shower, I get dressed and head downstairs to wake up Jordynn. When I make it, I no longer see her on the couch.

"Jordynn!" I yelled looking around the house. I started to panic, as I ran around the house. This is worse than last time, now that I know she is pregnant.
When I go back downstairs I hear crying coming from the bathroom. I twisted the knob but it was locked.

"Jordynn, are you okay?" I asked pressing my ear against the door.

"No, it hurts." She says in between cries.

Before I know it I burst open the door and see her sitting on the floor in a fetal position. I kneel down beside her and kiss her forehead. "Jordynn, listen I'm about to pick you up and take you to the hospital."