We Meet Again

*Adam POV*

It's been a little over a month since my douche bag of a cousin, Logan, fired Jordynn. He always felt like he should get what he wanted and to see that he doesn't have Jordynn makes me hella happy. Its morning time and I'm downstairs in my office finishing up some work while Jordynn is asleep. I don't blame her, cause I did put that work in last night.

As I'm typing away I hear a faint knock on my door. "Come in." It slowly opens and there stands Jordynn wearing one of my shirts. She looks so amazing and stunning. I guess I was staring cause I hear her clear her throat. "Umm, can we stop by my place so I can grab more clothes." She asked tucking her hair behind her ear and I smile. "Sure let me finish this up real quick." "Okay." She said about to head out.

"Oh wait, Jordynn, there's this little banquet fundraiser tonight and a lot of businesses attend, I would love for you to accompany me." She looks at me and begins removing my shirt off her body. "I don't know maybe you can persuade me perhaps." She closes the door behind her and I get up from my desk and chase her upstairs.

After all, I do enjoy making her say yes.

*Logan POV*

I wake up to an empty bed. I stand up and go to the bathroom to freshen up. I guess Alexa let herself out.

I make my way downstairs and see Alexa reading a magazine at the counter.

"You did it again." She said as I go through the fridge. "Did what Alexa." I turn to her and give her my attention. "You were calling her name in your sleep again, what the hell Logan am I not good enough for you." I rub the back of my neck and shrug. "I don't know Alexa you're enough to clear my mind I guess." When I say that a feel my face heat up.

She slapped me.

"Are you fucking serious Logan, she's been gone for a month or so!! Y'all never had anything to begin with." She gets up and heads towards the door.

"Don't forget the banquet is at 7, I expect to be picked up at 6:30 and you better have your shit together." She scoffed and slams the door.

She was right, I was obsessing over Jordynn every since I fired her she started working for Adam and things at work have been rocky. I don't know why I couldn't get her off my mind, but it was killing me. I got everything I wanted and not having her is pushing me to the edge. I wanted her...every single inch from head to toe. I wanted to taste her and make her scream my name all night long. I just didn't want sex, I wanted a queen.

I soon realize my thoughts have got my mind wondering to the dirty and my not so little man is awake. I look down at my right hand and shake my head. "Well, I guess its just us again."

*Later that night*
*Jordynn POV*

We finally make it to the banquet and let me tell you, it is beautiful. Live music, great food and wonderful people everywhere.

"C'mon babe," Adam says taking my hand leading me deeper into the crowd. "I want you to meet my family."

As we continue walking we come across two people, I'm assuming are his parents. "Good evening mom and dad." He says hugging them. "I would love for you to meet my girlfriend Jordynn." As I was going in to shake his dad's hand he pulls me into a hug. "In this family we're huggers," he says finally releasing me.

His dad was not a bad looking man, still has the hair and looks of a young person my age. I finally turn my attention to his mom, who doesn't looked so pleased.

"What happened to Claire." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. He snaked his arm around my waist. "Mom, Claire is bad news and not to mention old news." "Now if you could excuse me, my date and I have a table to get to and an evening to enjoy."

He stops and looks at me. "Jordynn are you okay?" I look at him and nod my head. "Yeah, I  just need to excuse myself for a bit." I kiss his cheek and go off to the restroom."

Great his mom hates me already and doesn't even know me and who the hell is Claire. I finally make it to the bathroom and I see the devil himself...Logan.

I quickly duck into the restroom but soon regret it. There were about 4 women in there and all eyes were on me. And lucky me one of them just so happens to be Alexa.

"Just in time, we were just talking about you." She said with her hand on her hip.

"Oh great to know I occupy your mind," I shot back.

"Oh so this is Jordynn that Adam is here with." one of the girls said looking me up and down.

I look at her taken back. "Yes, and who are you?"

She got closer to my face and laughed. "Oh sweetie I'm Claire, and unlike you, I'm not a smash and dash for Adam."

"Look here, bitch." I said very agitatedly. "I know you better step the fuck outta my face, and unlike you, I heard of toothpaste."

I turn my back to them exiting out the door. "Now if you could excuse me I have a man to attend he sure does have a sweet tooth, something you couldn't obviously fix."

Who do they think they are I said walking down the hall not paying attention. I then bump into something and that something was Logan.

"Watch where you're go..oh it you Ms.Lewis." He said grabbing me gently.

"Yeah, Logan It's me." I fixed myself and begin to walk back to my table.

"Jordynn wait." He said grabbing my wrist stopping me. "I'm sorry about what happened last month, I couldn't stop thinking about it and it's been eating me up alive."

He rubbed his face with his hands and sighed.

"Please come back Jordynn, I can't stop thinking about you I honestly don't know what it is but I really need you."

Before I could reply. I feel him pull me closer and kiss me...