Forced Goodbyes

LOGAN POV

When I woke up this morning I wasn't expecting it to turn out like this. Jordynn looking scared and frazzled, indeed she was. The person who hurt her emotionally and physically is sitting right in our faces with a gun.

"What the fuck are you doing here," I yelled pulling Jordynn closer to me.

"What do you think idiot, I'm here to get back what's mine." He said smiling and looking at Jordynn.

"Now now Jordynn, you know better not to give up what's mine, you do realize I'm gonna have to punish you later."

"We are no longer a thing Adam, you hurt me and ruined the possibility of 'us' happening." She yelled at him.

"Oh come on baby you know I didn't mean to hurt you, I just got upset at the thought of losing you, and Claire is old news." He said calmly as if this was normal.

"You're crazy." She yelled fighting back tears "just leave Adam."

At that, he was angered he jumped up so fast and pulled Jordynn off the bed onto the floor.

"Aye keep your hands off her," I yelled about to jump up and help her.

He then pointed the gun at me while holding Jordynn by her hair. "This is all your fault Logan if you would've stayed out of my fucking way we wouldn't be here right now." "And for the love of god put some damn underwear on."

I did as he said only cause it was awkward as fuck with my junk hanging out around him. "Adam listen we can talk this—"

He shook his head fast with the gun still pointing at me. "No Logan we can not talk about a damn thing." "If anything I'm doing the opposite." He then let go of Jordynn hair and pointed the gun at her while watching me. "Put your fucking clothes on now, we're leaving."

"No Jordynn don't do it," I yelled looking at her shaking my head.

He then cocked the gun and aimed it back at me. "When will you ever shut the fuck up Logan like really when?"
"Now I'm not gonna say it again, put your fucking clothes on or lover boy gets shot."

I looked at her with tears rolling down her cheeks. I feel so useless I should be helping her right now.

"I'm sorry Logan." She said as she hurriedly puts back on her clothes.

"Good girl." He says squeezing her arm and pulling her towards the door. "Now we're gonna go, and you're gonna be a good boy and stay right where you are."

My heart shattered I never felt like this for any girl, but in my heart, I just knew Jordynn was different. It's like the more mending I do the more broken she becomes.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." I was staring at him with hatred filled in my eyes. Not even a cold-blooded murderer would want to be in my way at this point.

"Well in that case."

Before I knew it I hear Jordynn screaming and feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I look down at my stomach and see that he shot me.

"Logan nooo." She yells trying to run over to me. Before she could reach me Adam slaps her and knocks her unconscious, he then throws her over his shoulders heading out of my room. Everything was a blur, at that moment I knew I was destined to die. I was fading in and out of consciousness. I then hear my mom yell.

"Logan baby, wake up," she yells panicking.

"Honey you're gonna be okay, sweetie call 9-1-1, now."

"I'm sorry mom," I mumbled as I watched as tears roll down her face. Before she could reply I am consumed by darkness.

JORDYNN POV