Sick of the Bull

LOGAN POV

We finally arrive at our so-called destination or how Taylor likes to call it my grave. "Look, ladies, we both got off on a bad foot."

She slapped me and pushed me to the ground. She stood over me watching me as if I were her prey. "Logan, I loved you. All of this." She pointed around the woods surrounding us. "Could've been avoided."

I scoffed and started laughing. If I was going to die I wasn't gonna go out like a little bitch. "Look Taylor no offense but I never loved you nor liked you." She looked at me taken back. "Then why'd you come crawling back every time."

I heard Alexa chuckle and I turn to look at her. She held up her hands, fighting back laughter. "Sorry."

ALEXA POV

At this point, I could be in bed laying down right about now. But the queen of bitch is running her mouth about nonsense. We were supposed to be killing him and returning back as soon as possible. But no, someone had to get something off their chest.

"Look, Taylor, we've been here too long. Can we just stop the sob story and get our job done."

"How about you shut the fuck up, Alexa." 

She turned and started walking towards me until she was completely in my face. "You don't know what's going on, so how about you mind your business and go crawl back under your depressing lonely rock."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her. "Well it's not so depressing at least I can please a man and have him actually coming back for something. You really think Logan loved you."

She begins shaking and pacing back and forth. I knew this bitch was crazy at first glance looking like a knock off J-Lo.

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT." She pointed the gun at me while tears rolling down her face. "Shut the fuck up or die."

I held my hands up in surrender. This bitch holding a gun was worse than sleeping with a Kardashian. "Fine continue."

"Thank you." As she turned and walked away from me and back to Logan, I took my gun out and shoot her. Not once but about 8 times. I honestly lost count. With every shot, I let out a scream of rage, anger, and sadness. Wishing it was Adam lying on the ground in a pull of blood. 

I drop to my knees and begin to cry. "I'm sorry." I looked over at Logan as he slowly walked to me and held me. Out of true sympathy. "I'm sorry Logan, I didn't mean to cause any harm to your family, I just wanted revenge."

"Revenge?" I nodded my head and whipped my eyes. "Yes, revenge. He killed Claire, my best friend and I wanna make him suffer."

"Listen, Alexa, can I really trust you?"

I look at him and sigh. "I believe so, this whole time is was Taylor doing his biddings, I took care of the girls, cause I knew they deserved none to this."

"Okay, but what are we going to do about her?"

 We both turned to look at Taylor's lifeless body laying on the ground. I felt no remorse for what I've done, not one bit. She was bat shit crazy. "I'll tell Adam she ran away claiming she didn't want anything to do with this."

He nods his head as I explain the plan. "But"

"But? But what Alexa."

"I'm gonna have to bruise you up a bit."

He laughs and shrugs his shoulders. "Hit me with your best shot." I smile and hit him as hard as I can in the nose. Out for the count. "Never underestimate me Logan."

ADAM POV

As I walked upstairs leaving those three to whatever, walking closer to my door I hear the bathwater running. Jordynn finally came around to her senses and realized I was the one and only true love for her. I finally enter my room and beautiful humming fills my ears. I knock on the door to let her knock my presence are known. "I hope you're ready for our alone time. I really missed all the bathroom sex we had."

I walk into the closet looking for something to comfortable. "Nope." "Not happening." I feel arms wrap around me and tense up a bit.

"Calm down babe it's just me." I turn around and look down at the blessing that I had. Seeing her more and more makes me happier by the second.

 "Sorry, it's just a lot has been going on."
I kiss her cheek tightening our embrace. "Ready for that bath?"

"About that." She let go of me and heads out the closet to sit down. "I think we should bathe the girls first then have our alone time."

"Why?" I lean against the door frame fighting the urges to do the unthinkable to her.

"Because if we handle them now, we won't have to worry about them later."

I shrug my shoulders and walk over to her. "I'll get Alexa to handle that."

"No Adam, I want us to spend family time. Remember?"

"Fine."

She was right. I needed to start spending time with these girls more. I needed to brainwash these girls into thinking Logan wasn't coming back. Which he wasn't and that I was their new dad.

As we bathe them they played around and giggled as if the world was the best place ever. Their mom's face lit up brighter than the sun when it came to these girls, and I wouldn't mind seeing that every day for the rest of my life.

"Time to take the girls out."

I nod my head and grab Lydia, which was one hell of a fight. "Dada." She kicked and yelled and put up a fight. I had to fight every nerve in me to fight my anger.

"I got her." Jordynn grabbed her from my arms and she seemed to calm down a bit. I picked up Luna and walked into the room placing her on the bed. "Now what?"

She laughed and shook her head. "I'll dress them, you go make them food."

I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. "Where the fuck is the food?" As I continue to look basically about to give an angel answered my prayers well Alexa.

"Its in the pantry." She plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Thanks." As I was about to head back upstairs something told me to stop and I'm happy I did. "Where is Taylor?"

"Gone."

"Gone? What do you mean gone?"

"She ran away Adam. While we were trying to kill your so-called pig. She bitched out of it and bailed."

"Did you not try catching her?" I yelled and paced back and forth. If this got out to anyone. I could go to jail forever and lose the possibility of having my family.

"Sweetie I had heels on. Red bottoms."

"Why the fuck didn't you shoot her!?"

"Woah calm down pal my orders were to kill Logan and go."

"Where is he? Is he at least dead?"

"He's downstairs. I couldn't kill him by myself."

"You guys are worthless pieces of shits. If I get caught with any of this because you couldn't kill that bitch. Consider yourself dead."

I stormed upstairs slamming the door. I needed to find Taylor and kill her before she runs that little whore mouth of hers. I will do so by any means necessary."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
STAY FABULOUS!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕