Careless Acts

*ADAM POV*

I was hanging out with Logan when I get a notification on my phone. I smiled when I realized it was Jordynn. Boy was she a banger. When I first saw her I was jealous that she was working with Logan because everyone knows how he treats people. Especially his workers. I guess I was smiling hella hard and not realizing it cause Logan slapped me upside my head. "Do you not hear anything I'm saying to you right now?" he said leaning against the counter. " I was listening it's just someone stole my attention." I licked my lips and continued texting her. "Who is it?" He asked looking over my phone. I snatched it away quickly before he saw her name. "No one just someone I met today." I stood up stretching. "Now if you can excuse me, that someone is expecting me right about now." He shook his head at me and chuckled. "Tell me how it goes." I gave him a thumbs up and left out the door.
———————————
*15 minutes later*

I finally arrive at Jordynn's house, and it doesn't look so bad. As I got out of the car, I decided to call her and let her know I was outside. 3 rings later she finally picks up. "Hey, Adam, What's up?" "Oh um I'm outside" "okay I'll be down." After that she hung up and I hear the door unlocking. She smiled and looked at me "you do realize we have a doorbell right." She said pointing. "I stepped inside and laughed. "Who is we?" I asked as she closed the door. "I stay with my best friend Jackie but she's not gonna be here tonight." "Ah okay." She turned looked at me "are you just gonna stand there or are you coming up?" I followed her upstairs and of course I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass, hopefully all that would be mine tonight.
——————————————
*Jordynn POV*

I don't know what was going through my mind and honestly, I didn't care. When Adam came over of course I invited him to my room, who wouldn't? I laid on the bed looking at Adam. "Don't be scared I won't bite." Unless you want me to. Of course, I didn't say that part out loud I didn't want to scare him away. He finally came over to the bed and laid next to me. "So you wanna talk about your day?" he asked taking one of my pillows. I leaned all the way back and rolled my eyes. "I rather not." He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb kissing it. "C'mon Jordynn, you can tell me." I shook my head and looked at him. "Promise you won't tell no one?" He pulled me on top of him to where I was straddling his waist. "Promise." I placed my hands on his chest firmly. "Well it's just your cousin, who is my boss, was being a rude ass so I stood up to him and kinda went a bit far." He looked at me with his eyes bucked. "You stood up to the Logan Matthews!?" I facepalmed myself agitated. "I knoow and he assigned me a box of work due by Wednesday, and lord knows what else." I shook my head and looked down. "I'm screwed." Adam then sat up and lifted my chin. "You're not screwed Jordynn if he tries anything you can always come work for me." "I can really use someone like you in my office." I looked at him. "What do you mean like me?" He then moved his face closer to mine to the point our foreheads were touching. "Someone with beauty and brains." After that I lost it and kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed me back roughly. I then pulled back. "I'm sorry Adam I shouldn't have done that. He smiled and kissed my neck, "it's fine we don't mind." In my mind, I was wondering who "we" were till I felt him harden under me. I blushed at this, it's been a while since I had sex, but I didn't care I wanted Adam. When I looked up I noticed him biting his lips and his eyes filling with hunger. "I want you Jordynn.." he said biting and kissing on my neck. I couldn't resist the moment it felt so nice it felt so right.

I pushed him back on the bed removed my shirt. "Well then take me Adam."

No more words were needed to be said after that. I took all of Adam and enjoyed every single inch of him, leaving my markings to let him know he was doing things right.

————————————
*Jordynn POV*
When I woke up it was 7 in the morning and I knew I had to return to that hell hole. I rolled over and noticed Adam still asleep. I jumped on top of him and kissed him. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me before smiling. "Good morning Mr.East." He got up and begin pulling on his clothes. "That's not what you were calling me last night." I smiled and slapped his arm lightly going to the bathroom. "I have to be at work soon, so you should get going." He opened the door as I was about to get in the shower. "Yeah, I know." He bit his lip while staring at my body. "We could always go one more round you know." As I closed the shower door I shook my head. "No sir, I don't wanna be late again this week." He opened the shower door and gave me a kiss. "Fine, I'll see you soon, and text me when you get to work." "Okay," I yelled as he closed the bathroom door.

I hope today goes smoothly with no bumps and turns.