Chapter 19

"Callias..." I whispered softly to him, trying to get his attention off of my neck. And even though I didn't want his lips to leave my neck, we had a problem. A problem that wasn't going to go away anytime soon. "Callias please..." by now, everyone had their eyes solely on us and even Nikolas, who had an amused smile on his face the entire time he was watching Callias suck on my neck.

Callias groaned, and kept sucking, as he took out his tongue and began to glide it up and down my neck before lapping at it. I blushed furiously at this public display of affection, and I only blushed even harder when I felt his big friend jump up and started to stir. This man had no shame.

"Yo old man, we have company." And just like that, Serge's words made Callias cringe as his lips reluctantly let go of my neck. "What the fuck do you want--" His words were caught off mid sentence, as his eyes went from his son's and back up to Nikolas. I tried getting off of his lap but he didn't let me. Callias kept a firm grip on my waist as he laid his head onto my shoulder.

"You're the only thing that's keeping me from going after his neck, so I'd suggest that you stay put princess." He growled hotly against my ear; and against my better judgement I couldn't help but shiver as goosebumps erupted all over my body. I gulped as sweat began to trickle down my neck. Shit was about to go down. "I'm going to give you exactly 10 seconds to get your fucking ass out of my house." Nikolas didn't make a move, he just stood there and glared down at Callias in challenge.

"Dad, please---" Callias' deep throated growl vibrated all over my body, and by now I really wanted to get off of him. I looked up to Logan pleadingly; silently begging him to do something. He knew Callias a lot longer, surely he could do something about his behavior. But instead, Logan shook his head and leaned back into Serge's chest. That traitor.

"You lost that privilege of being my son, who let you inside? Right now you're trespassing, and I can easily kick your ass back to Lord Ducan. Surely, he'll know what to do with you. Who let you inside?" Callias growled out.

"I did sir, I apologize...I did not know that he was an unwelcomed guest." Jeeves muttered behind us, "get out of here." Callias gritted out through clenched teeth. "What if I told you they're trying to get Darren back? What if I also told you that i'm the only one that can stop them!?" Nikolas boomed out making the rest of us fall silent. My hands began to shake as my breathing picked up. Callias said nothing.

They're looking for me, Callias tried to calm me down by placing a butterfly kiss on the nape of my neck. But I was having a hard time trying to regain my self control; my emotions were on an all time high now. They're trying to take me away from Callias again.

I don't think i'll be able to handle it anymore if they did. "See what you did by coming back? You only cause trouble." Nikolas shook his head as he let out an impatient sigh, while holding his hands up in surrender.

"That's not all that I have to say..." he muttered. "Go on." Callias gritted out impatiently as he kissed my temple. " The vampiric council were unable to successfully exterminate the hunting clan." Logan gasped sharply while cupping his mouth with his hand, what hunting clan? What is he on about?

"They want Logan back. And they're not going down without a fight." He whispered as he glanced down at Logan who's twinkling crocodile tears streamed down his cheeks.

"How could they have not told us that themselves!?" Serge cried out as he held Logan to him. "They don't know that I know about this, but...Tom is still alive, and he's managed to escape out of the federal state prison. He doesn't care that Logan is not his biological son, he still wants him back, and he's sent them this letter as a warning." He frowned while going into the front of his pocket and taking out a crumpled up piece of paper and handing it back to Serge.

"I think that they're keeping something from us at this rate if they refused to tell us." I muttered out under my breath.

Serge's eyes narrowed as he stood up and took the piece of paper from him while letting out a deep and shaky breath as his eyes widened. "Holy flipping shit." He muttered as he cursed out again while running a hand over his face.

"What does it say?" Callias beckoned him. "Read for yourself." He managed out as he threw the letter towards Callias and shlumped back down the couch with his head in his hands. "Betrayal is paid with blood." Callias slowly read out, all of this was way too confusing as my blood turned cold at the threat. Nothing made sense anymore, it wasn't fair. Just when I thought I was safe this happens. "Do you have more news that you would like to share?" Callias whispered. Nikolas unfortunately nodded.

"The pack is all under threat if we stay here...King Rowen and the prince will stop at nothing to get their hands back on Darren and Logan, and they're joining forces with not only the remaining members of the hunting clan but also KristoffKratoff himself." My heart stopped at that sick reality, we were done for.

It was over, I might as well turn myself in if we are outnumbered. It was nearly impossible to fight them off. "There has to be a reason as to why they insist on taking Darren and Logan. It doesn't make any sense." Serge boomed out while standing up and pacing around the living room floor.

"They will never leave us alone at this point!" He cried out while kicking the side of the couch in an agonized angst. I couldn't stop the tears that flowed down my cheeks, as I clutched onto Callias' shirt.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why would they still want Darren and Logan, there's has to be something of value to them if they are still pining over them." Callias grumbled under his breath. Nikolas shrugged his shoulders as he looked down to the ground.

"I don't know." He whispered. "There has to be something we can do, we need to keep these boys safe." Jeeves stepped in, as he walked back into the kitchen and began to prepare us some hot tea.

I didn't know what to think of this anymore. Everything that I was afraid that would happen; just happened. And I had a bad feeling that things were just going to get worse from. The door bell began to ring again, making all of us jump up in suprise and snap out of our reverie. Whoever that was behind the door; came at the wrong time.